The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
- Please confirm any food allergies or dietary restrictions when making your reservation
- Please be aware this is a join in tour basis, there may be other guests traveling with you
- Please wear comfortable clothing. We suggest that you wear jeans, long pants, and a tee shirt.
- Please do not bring any large bags with you.
- We are able to put small back packs and purses in our motorbike or in the front of the bike.
- We suggest that you do not wear bags over your shoulders, they are easy pickings for motorbike thieves.
- We ask that you do not eat at least 3 hours before a food tour.
- Our drivers are safe and experienced but Back of the Bike Tours will not be liable for any accidents or problems during the tour.
-I f you have any further questions feel free to ask.
What you need to bring
Socks, appropriate attire and footwear
This was the best cooking class i have ever taken, we learned so much today. We prepared everything from start to finish, for every dish. The small class size gave me lots of one on one time with super talented chefs. The market tour was Great to start the day as well! Don't miss this!!
The foods were fantastic and your explanation of what we were eating and how to combine the greens with the seafood made it an culinary thrill. The shrimp pancakes were the best. You have really done a great job in finding the perfect example of each different dish. Truly Vietnamese experience!
Up to 2 Days Prior