Amazing Farming with Cu Chi Tunnels Trip is an eye-opening program for people who love the countryside, love agriculture and love to discover and understand the history of the great Vietnamese cuisine. Our master chef will explain all the recipes and give them to you after the trip. We start in a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City at 8:00 am and drive to HCM Agricultural Villages
- HCM Cooking School at 9:00 am
- Visiting HCM Agricultural Villages 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Visiting buffalo, cows, fish, prawn areas
- Visiting mushroom areas and understanding how to make healthy mushrooms
- Visiting herbs, spices and vegetables areas and understanding what you can use for cooking and medicine
- Being the farmer from 10:00 am -11:00 am
- Hands on practice of how to make rice fields or growing things in the garden
- Lunch time : 11:00 am -1:00 pm
- Watch our master chef demonstrate recipes in front of you and enjoying what you see ( special menu offer if you have )
- Cow milking time: 1:00 pm -1:30 pm
- Visiting cow milking areas and milking the cows by yourself to make coffee mill
- Rice Paper Villages - rubber tree forest 1:30 pm -2:30 pm
- Visiting Rice Papers Villages and understanding how to make rice papers. Do you think you know the main ingredient? You'll be surprised to find the answer!
- Visiting the rubber tree forest and understanding how to get latex and how it can be used
- Exploring Cu Chi Tunnel 2:30 pm -4:00 pm
- Watching a presentation video
- Getting to see the tunnels and discover how these tunnels were constructed and how its inhabitants fought two forces: the invading troops and the tunnels itself.
- Visiting Hoang Cam's smokeless store, secret hide-outs, fighting bunkers, and many dangerous booby traps.
- Trying gun shooting with real bullets (fees not included)
- Tasting boiled tapioca, drinking hot tea
The Trip will end about 5:00 pm in front of your hotel
Enjoy an amazing, unique experience about Vietnamese agriculture - cuisine - culture - history