The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
- Picking up at your hotel or anywhere in the center of city. Visiting the whole famous and local areas of the city and tasting favorite local foods which are different kinds of foods than the other travel agents offerred like the Night Tours, BUT extra more local places and more of our popular Vietnamese dishes.
- Enjoying a cup of coffee or fresh coconut in the central park instead of a normal coffee shop. You can taste the savor of a cup of coffee there like the way that Saigon citizens relax after a hard-working day and contemplating Ho Chi Minh city is beautiful like a glossy picture with colorful and effulgent lights from magnificent buildings when the night falls
- Exploring a local restaurant in a small alley to taste some popular dishes originated from the central area of the country such as broken girdle cake with steak, tuna hotpot, steamed rice pancakes and other insteresting dishes.
- You can visit Chinatown to explore a fresh food markets, then enjoy some of the local favorite foods and drinks which are delicious and safety from the street vendors and local fruit store such as grilled rice papers, seafoods, ice fruit smoothies, fruit salad with yogurt and lemonade ice tea.
- Comming back the center after visitting the suburb area, Enjoying the spring rolls and junk food when joining the crowded atmosphere in front of a university where is crowded with local people or students
- Please let us know if you have any food restrictions
- For your safety, please do not bring valuable things like jewelry or important documents like your passports on the tour.
- As Saigon is usually hot, you should wear comfortable clothes and shoes; and ladies should not wear skirts or dresses on the tour.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
I was born and grew up in Vietnam, the place where always brings me a feeling of peace, a happy life, but is not any less interesting. That is the reason why I love my country, and I always hope to show tourists the best view as well as the best ways to discover Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city ) when they come to Vietnam.
Luckily I had chances to work at some tourist companies when I was a student. From that I understand the feelings and desires of visitors when they come to Vietnam. And it seems to me that the normal tours did not meet their needs which are constantly looking for the most interesting and unique things at the country they are traveling.
Knowing their desires with the local knowledge of mine, after graduated, I decided to establish a new kind of tour that you can find only in Vietnam, the country has the highest density of traffic in the world, that is traveling by bike.
This service will help tourists have an overview of Vietnam, as well as have a deep and unique feeling about the country, culture, social and people that no any other services can.
View full profile
This was the best tour I have ever experienced. My Mom and I did this together and it is something we will never forget! Our guides were sweet, knowledgeable and most friendly girls. Saying goodbye to them brought tears our my eyes!!! They took us to the coolest places and we tried all kinds of local food. I wish we could have hired them for our entire trip of Vietnam! If you do nothing else in Ho Chi Minh City DO THIS!!!! I will never forget it. Nor will my Mom!
Such great fun; we booked the Night Tour for the evening of our first day in Vietnam and were glad we did; it was a great introduction to Saigon. We had 3 bikes between 4 (including 2 children); the girls, Di, Tram and Ngan were charming and took a great pride in showing us their city. They spoke very good English and were happy to answer all the questions we put to them. Saigon traffic is chaotic to say the least but we felt perfectly safe with them. Thoroughly recommended and good value. Booking online in advance was easy and faultless.
We went for both the VietFood and Sights tour, and can honestly say was a very memorable experience.
Ngan and the group are friendly, chatty and very safe on the motorbike.
The food tour lasted over 4 hours and ended up tasting all sorts of food (& got totally soaked in the heavy Saigon rain - but this added to the experience).
The next day we were picked up for the Sights tour, and the girls took us to some really nice places off the beaten track, and spent extra time driving us around the various Districts in Saigon.
We would definitely book with them when in Saigon again.
We had excellent experience our hosts were extremely friendly and helpful.
Despite we had some fear about the traffic, immediately we get in use as the girls drives very well and make you feel comfortable.
The food was really good, we went to different places and I can't said which was my favorite as all of them were delicious.
The girls were just excellent, I will highly recommend this trip to my friends.
Thanks a lot !!!
This tour was such an enjoyable one! We really enjoyed ourselves, especially when we could relate very well with the tour guides! They felt more like friends than tour guides, and that really made the whole time together so much more meaningful! We ate the food together, and had a lot of fun! They brought us to places in Ho Chi Minh that we would never have known and went if not for them, who are locals! This tour is definitely recommended to anyone who wants to try their local dishes, and forge new friendships! :)
Up to 2 Days Prior