The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
A Chao Phraya River Cruise Dinner passing many of Bangkok’s most iconic landmarks, the Grand Pearl Cruise provides an unforgettable romantic journey. Spellbinding live entertainment and a sumptuous Thai buffet accompany your moonlit voyage.
- Luxurious yet great value evening cruise you can take along the Chao Phraya River
- Delectable Thai cuisine accompanied by traditional live entertainment
- View iconic Bangkok landmarks and vibrant scenes of river life by night
- Dine in the onboard restaurant or beneath the stars on the upper deck
- Sip cocktails and fine wines as you are serenaded with jazz
19.00 Check-in at La Grande Perle Restaurant, River City Shopping Complex.
19.20 Boarding Time. The cruise departs at 19.30, so please arrive by 19.15 at the latest.
- Please advise organisers before hand of any dietary requirements or allergies
- Cruise duration is approx. 2 hours, departing at 19.30
- This package does not include alcoholic or soft drinks - paid bar available
- Children under the age of 3 travel free-of-charge.
- Please note that different rates may be applicable for special events such as Valentine’s Day or Loy Krathong, and that some dates may be unavailable due to dry docking
What you need to bring
An empty stomach!
- English (Fluent)
- ไทย (Fluent)
awesome customer support, could book last minute.
we had tried to book this from other websites, but they couldnt take in out last minute request. at first the good price seemed a bit dogdy, but soon after talking to voyagin's customer support i realized that this is a legit website. booked 3 other tours here and not one bad experience. will be using voyagin a lot more on my travels from now on!
okay food, but nice to be on the river
entertainment was a little loud, and food was okay for thailand standards. pleasant to be on the river and looking at bangkok from a different angle.
nice evening cruise
saw many pamphlets but voyagin had the best price. overall a good experience. would recommend
good webiste to book from
nice dinner, but even better website to book from. very easy and great prices for all activites.
Variety of food. Nice music and the view is fantastic.
Good food, good service
Me and my girlfriend went to River City Pier by ourself it is quite easy. We get to see the sunset. it's very beautiful so very recommend to go earlier. Thank you Voyagin for this advise.
We went to Kanjanaburi trip in the morning and it's the best way day to end your day with. The view is nice and the food is very good
Up to 2 Days Prior