Ayutthaya Historical Park Day Tour by Van or CruiseVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
The Ayutthaya Ruins are a spectacle to behold. This Bangkok to Ayutthaya day trip includes the Grand Bang Pa-In Palace as well as the optional Ayutthaya River Cruise. The ancient capital of Siam is a world heritage, UNESCO listed site & is a must-do!
- Stone Ruins, Temples, Monasteries, Buddha Statues and the Bang Pa-In Palace - Discover One of the World's Most Spectacular Ancient Kingdoms
- Travel Back in Time and Walk The Grounds of a Larger-Than-Life World Heritage Site - the UNESCO listed Ancient Capital of Siam.
- Hassle Free Tour: Get Picked Up from Your Hotel in Central Bangkok Area
- Enjoy an authentic Thai Lunch on the Cruise Boat on Bangkok Chao Praya River (Optional)
- Learn About the Region's Rich History Through the Words of an Experienced, Knowledgeable and Local Guide!