Home to over 300 species and 2,800 animals, the Singapore Zoo spans 28 hectares in the lush Mandai rainforest of Singapore. Swap the concrete jungle with a real one for a visit to this award winning park - the world’s best zoological gardens.
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- 9 time winner of Singapore’s Best Leisure Attraction Experience Award
- Discover 14 unique zones - from Wild Africa to the Frozen Tundra
- Over 300 species & 2,800 animals - 26% of which are endangered
80 Mandai Lake Road
-The Rainforest Kidzworld Wet Play Area will be closed from 19 Oct to 18 Nov 2017 for repairs and cleaning. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Your e-ticket with QR code must be redeemed at ticket counter 1 or 2 before entry.
- Open daily from 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Jungle Breakfast with Wildlife 9.00am – 10.30am (Animal appearance only between 9.30-10.00am. Last buffet seating is at 10.00am.)
- Child ticket is valid for 3-12 years old
- Free admission for child below the age of 3 years
- Singapore Zoo is accessible via the MRT by taking the North-South (Red) line to either
Choa Chu Kang (NS4) or Ang Mo Kio (NS16) and take a connecting public bus service to the zoo or taxi services.
- All photography with animal sessions and token feeding times are weather permitting
- © Copyright 2015, Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group. All Rights Reserved.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Happy all round round
Was very easy to book and pick up tickets at zoo. Very happy easy to organise.
Tickets were in my inbox very promptly. Effortless process. Great value for money especially for family with kids. I would highly recommend.
Wonderful but I feel sorry for animal which keep in the tiny closure :(
- Information for each area is very helpful
- You need to find a smart route to visit as much as you could without getting exhausted.
Simply the Best
The Singapore Zoo is simply one of a kind . They do not cage animals , so you will have the pleasure to see the animals roam around freely.
Would definitely recommend to purchases passes from Voyagin as it's cheaper compared to availing it from a travel agent or the hotel . Plus they also offer you free tram ride which is extra $5 .
Good deal with 16% off
I enjoyed the Reptopia segment. The Zoo has made much effort to bring in many interesting reptiles. The chameleon feeding interesting and educational especially for the kids.
However, I am rather annoyed with the crowd so often seen at the dining areas. I am disappointed that this has not improved over the years. We know that Ah Meng restaurant draws all the crowd due to the variety of food options. However, it is not a pleasant experience to have to queue for so long for a decent meal. I hope the Zoo can improve in this area. Thank you.
Good service, fast and simple
Very essay to buy tickets. And you get them within minutes
Best place for KIDS and OLD people
If you are travelling to Singapore with kids and senior citizens, this is a must place to be visited. Just in the border of Singapore a very dynamic place and well maintained. I really admired a lot and planning to visit along with my family again.
The tram is superb and almost you can get around the Zoo important places in 1 hour.
Visit was excellent would recommend
Friend made the visit and raved about it...
Zoos are not my favourite thing, but I won't stop my friends from going. So when Voyagin had the deal on, I bought one ticket with the tram for my friend. Who went and raved about the place. Interesting, and the animals all looked like they were happy!