The River Safari Singapore, the only river themed wildlife park in Asia takes you through the world’s most iconic rivers - from the Amazon to the Nile. Catch a glimpse of its 6,000 animal inhabitants along the way, including the famous giant pandas.
- Instant Confirmation: Book Now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- See over 6,000 animals from over 300 species - 40 of which are threatened
- Asia’s First & Only River Safari & The World’s Largest Freshwater Aquarium
- Glimpse Adorable Pandas at Play in the Giant Panda Forest
80 Mandai Lake Road
Kindly note that Amazon River Quest (ARQ) boat ride at River Safari will be closed for its annual maintenance works from 11th to 29th September 2017. The Ride will reopen on 30 Sep 2017, Saturday. Meanwhile, River Safari Cruise will be sailing as usual.
Guests can redeem $5 off food and beverage or retail voucher using their River Safari Admission ticket during the period of ARQ closure.
- Your e-ticket with QR code must be redeemed at ticket counter 1 or 2 before entry.
- Amazon River Quest will be closed from 9 to 23 October 2016 for maintenance works.
- Opening hours 10.00am to 7.00pm daily. Last Boat Ride at 6pm.
- Child ticket is valid for 3-12 years old
- Free admission for children below the age of 3 years
- River Safari is accessible via the MRT by taking the North-South (Red) line to either Choa Chu Kang (NS4) or Ang Mo Kio (NS16) and take a connecting public bus service to the zoo or taxi services.
- Please note that the tickets are only for foreign tourists' use
- Children must be at least 1.06m to take the boat ride.
- Expectant mothers are not allowed to take the boat ride.
- Boat ride is weather permitting.
- © Copyright 2015, Wildlife Reserves Singapore Group. All Rights Reserved.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
It was a good deal.
Kids loved the boat ride
Kids loved the boat ride
River Safari Singapore Instant E-Tickets + Boat Ride
Overall nice experience, but could be better if they do away with redeeming the e tickets with phudical tickets at the zoo ticketing counter. We went straight to the river safari Entrance and was told we need to go to the zoo counter to redeem the physical tickets. It is really a backtrack from technology when we already had the e tickets with QR codes on the smartphone.
Why the hassle to have physical tickets redeemed at zoo counter?
Hi, sorry for the late response.. when we arrived at the river safari, instruction were not clear where to get our tickets, we asked one staff, they asked us to go to the machine to retrieve our tickets but it exactly at the counter, we wasted quite a bit of time.. it shd hv been clear so tt it saves all the troubles. At one point, a doubt cross my mind tt whether it it is a valid ticket as this is the first time I use yr agent.. overall, it was a pleasant trip except for the thunderstorm.. thank
Transaction was quick and easy. Saved money
Fast & Easy
I get my e-ticket instantly. Very convenient & easy.
However, need to redeem the ticket at the counter. We can't scan ticket and go in and can't redeem ticket ourselves at kiosk.
It was really an enjoyable experience. Very easy to do online purchase on goVoyagin and get tickets at site.
Very fast and easy transaction! Great !
If can enter with QR code instead of exchanging at counter would be a bonus! Thanks
Trip was oosome,I enjoyed , really this voyagin website help me a lot , I get very cheap price ticket through voyagin which is 26% off and no need any que