Have a blockbuster day at Universal Studios Singapore® (USS) on Sentosa. Experience movie mayhem with thrilling rides in 7 magical lands & all your favourite characters. Express passes are not sold online anywhere and must be purchased on the spot.
- Top Up $13 & Ride the Cable Car into Sentosa
- Instant Confirmation & E-Ticket: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes. No printing of tickets required.
- 6 Month Ticket Validity: Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- Receive a S$5 Universal Studios Meal Voucher with every Adult ticket
- Receive a S$5 Retail Voucher with every Adult ticket
Universal Studios Singapore®
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Open daily from 10.00am to 7.00pm.
- Child ticket: From 4 yo to 12 yo (included)
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) are free.
- Express passes are not sold online and must be purchased on the spot.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides do have a minimum height requirement.
- Lockers are available within the park at additional cost.
- Smoking is permitted only at specially designated places.
- For tourists only
- Universal Studios Singapore is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable.
- Jurassic Park TM & © Universal Studios/Amblin Entertainment. All rights reserved. Shrek, Puss In Boots and all DreamWorks Animation elements © 2017 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. © 2017 Hasbro. © 2017 DW Studios L.L.C. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro. Battlestar Galactica TM & © Universal Studios. TM/© 2017 Sesame Workshop. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved. TM & © Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. © 2017 Genting International Management Limited. All rights reserved.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
I sadly forgot to use the mealnv
Most enjoyable day in Singapore
We went there thinking we will spend a few hours, ended up spending the whole day :)
Its not as cheap as the hostel's (2dollar less per ticket), but the discount coupon was really helpful.(10 dollars per person)
No need to wait for a few days, we could use the ticket on the second day of our trip. The next day we bought it.
No need for print outs.
I am glad I bought tickets at voyagin.
I want to check this site again on my next trip.
redemption was easy, saved us lot of time
We had to wait almostan hour in the ticket collection booth queue
My wife and I visited USS on a Friday morning. Collecting physical tickets in exchange of the Voyagin tickets took us almost an hour while the visitors who were buying tickets at the venue were able to do it in 10-15minutes. The savings were not worth the agony for us. I don't know whether this was specific to that day or happens all the time. USS/Voyagin needs to increase the number of counters or install some kind of self-service kiosks to print physical tickets.
I'm loving the fact that it was so easy to deal with you.
Just click, order, pay and tadaaaaa email confirmation given less than 10minutes.
Printed out the vouchers and gave them to the desk at Universal Studios. No waiting time, nothing. Easy peasy.
Good and nice experience
I enjoyed my time in USS!
Very worth it! Including $5 meal voucher.
Receive within few minutes save a lot of time to avoid queening