Have a blockbuster day at Universal Studios Singapore® (USS) on Sentosa. Experience big screen movie mayhem with thrilling rides in 7 magical lands & all your favourite characters. Enjoy a movie fan's dream day out with this USS tickets promotion.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- E-Ticket : No Printing Of Tickets Required. Flash Your Ticket On Your Phone.
- Receive a $5 Universal Studios Meal Voucher with every Adult Ticket
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
Universal Studios Singapore®
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Open daily from 10.00am to 7.00pm.
- Child ticket: From 4 yo to 12 yo (included)
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) are free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides do have a minimum height requirement.
- Lockers are available within the park at additional cost.
- Smoking is permitted only at specially designated places.
- Universal Studios Singapore is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable.
- All characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by ® 2015 Sesame Workshop or Universal Studios. All Universal logos, elements and related indicia ™ & ® Universal Studios. © & ® 2015 Genting International Management Limited. All Rights Reserved.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Best amusement park ever))
The Universal Studios Singapore is a total fun! It takes a whole day to try all the attractions but it worth it. The best zone for me was the Sci-fi zone, with Transformers 7d-attraction and with Cylon roller coaster, and the best atmosphere was in the Far-Far-Away zone - like being in the fairy tale with familiar characters. The New-York zone is a street of recognizable movie scenes, with musical shows in the open air several times a day. And do not miss the dynamic fire-water-acrobatic WaterWorld show in The Lost World zone.
Come to the place before opening (opening hours are 10:00 - 19:00), around 9:30-9:40 to exchange our vouchers to the tickets and to be the first to enter :) . We did it in the Guest Service window next to the tickets windows, they are opened from 9:00. Go straight to the Sci-Fi zone to the most popular attraction "Transformers" to avoid hours of waiting - it took us 40 minutes in the queue and we got into the park early, at 10:20.
Best purchase ever
Very easy to get tickets. Dont need to print which is awesome because it saves paper. Thanks :)
We ordered our tickets online and everythin worked out very well! Come early and enjoy an amazing day at Universal Studios Singapore :)
Good deal! Already used the ticket!
Easy and convenient!
The price at Voyagin is a lot cheaper. It's definitely worth buying it from Voyagin.
However, it'd be good to inform the buyer that he/she needs to print out the ticket in order to enter USS. The e-ticket from Voyagin can't go pass the gate.
Great and efficient
It was great, cheaper than at the counter (or official website) and you also avoid queueing forever at the ticket booths outside the park. What more to says?
was just great
and tiring with long queues