Have a blockbuster day at Universal Studios Singapore® (USS) on Sentosa. Experience movie mayhem with thrilling rides in 7 magical lands & all your favourite characters. Express passes are not sold online anywhere and must be purchased on the spot.
- Top Up $13 & Ride the Cable Car into Sentosa
- Instant Confirmation & E-Ticket: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes. No printing of tickets required.
- 6 Month Ticket Validity: Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- Receive a S$5 Universal Studios Meal Voucher with every Adult ticket
- Receive a S$5 Retail Voucher with every Adult ticket
Universal Studios Singapore®
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Open daily from 10.00am to 7.00pm.
- Child ticket: From 4 yo to 12 yo (included)
- Admission for children up to age 3 (included) are free.
- Express passes are not sold online and must be purchased on the spot.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some rides do have a minimum height requirement.
- Lockers are available within the park at additional cost.
- Smoking is permitted only at specially designated places.
- Universal Studios Singapore is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable.
- Jurassic Park TM & © Universal Studios/Amblin Entertainment. All rights reserved. Shrek, Puss In Boots and all DreamWorks Animation elements © 2017 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. © 2017 Hasbro. © 2017 DW Studios L.L.C. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro. Battlestar Galactica TM & © Universal Studios. TM/© 2017 Sesame Workshop. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved. TM & © Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. © 2017 Genting International Management Limited. All rights reserved.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Voucher worked as described and $5 off meals a bonus
Just be prepared to queue at customer services desk near the entrance before the main queue but we only waited 5 mins and well worth it
Good deal but Self help kiosk located was down
The Self help kiosk located for redeem the tickets was down since two weeks from the staff... We were very disapointed to do 1 hour of queue for redeem it at the guest service....
Very bad service... Then we will not retry the experience with govoyagin for the zoo safari, prefer to buy the ticket by the official one...
the visit to USS was great!
USS eTicket and Meal Vochur
Easy to redeem and reliable
Good price and fast ticket sending, but...
It was totally good ticket, but one noti should be informed. You have to visit service desk to redeem this ticket before entering. No need to print it out in advance, but need to print actual barcode ticket at the service desk just before your entering. Please visit there not to wast your time.
Online still queue
10% reduction is always pleasant to receive with thks but considering the spending in universal studio is very limited... In addition purchasing on line unfortunately does not beat the queue improvement can be done here particularly.
Smooth and efficient experience
Easy, convenient, and helped me save provided that I had to buy several tickets for my family! Kudos to everyone behind this website! I rated 4 stars because I know that there can still be some improvements.. Do you guys already have an app?
Great day at the USS - come early
We had a great day. Just come early as we were there at 9:45 and already waited in a long line at guest service - tickets needs to be printed out. Otherwise 10% was great deal and you also get discount (mealvoucher).
We really had a blast, saved time to que up for the tickets and enjoyed our food voucher as well. Tnx guys u made it memorable for the kods and to d whole family😊
Far better than buying tickets on the spot. Tickets can be redeemed at the guest service counter. No printout needed. If budget allows then buy the express pass as well. Huge queues in every ride.