S.E.A. Aquarium™ Singapore is the world’s largest marine life park. Located in Sentosa Island, this sea oceanarium takes you on a unique journey to the depths of the deep blue sea. See the life under the ocean and discover over 100,000 sea creatures.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- Receive a S$5 S.E.A. Aquarium Meal Voucher with every Adult Ticket
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- E-Ticket: No Printing Of Tickets Required. Flash Your Ticket On Your Phone.
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Open daily from 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Child ticket is valid for 4-12 years old
- Free admission for children below the age of 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not permitted in the S.E.A. Aquarium™
- For tourists only
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Easy and fast
The experience was amazing!
I have not went to the aquariam for a long time...but we did during the holidays with my friends and it was an amazing experience in the end :)
Works and very easy to use
I was skeptical whether this would work but I booked it anyways and I did not need to take a print.. Just scanned it at the counter and collected my tickets.
Very happy whole family are well entertained
The collection of sea creatures is huge and it is worth the visit.
Discounts by voyagin are better than the counter rates and other online options..it was hassle free..
More cheaper and faster to get a ticket
Saves the time of buying tickets
This online booking helped in buying tickets quickly as there was a separate queue for online bookings.there was a very long line for the other queue.so thumbs up for saving time!!
Great aqaurium with many different species!! Fantastic
Fantastic aquarium with so many different tanks on display with lots of many different species.
The voucher gave 10% discount and $5 food voucher. However was hard to figure out where to exchange the voucher for the tickets. Was told 2 different places to change the tickets.
Also, found that the Maritime exhibit was closed for refurbishment, which was a shame.