S.E.A. Aquarium™ Singapore is the world’s largest marine life park. Located in Sentosa Island, this sea oceanarium takes you on a unique journey to the depths of the deep blue sea. See the life under the ocean and discover over 100,000 sea creatures.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- World’s Largest Aquarium & Top Aquarium In Asia 2015 by TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice
- Discover 100,000 Sea Creatures from 800 species across 49 Unique Habitats
8 Sentosa Gateway
- Open daily from 10:00am to 7:00pm
- Child ticket is valid for 4-12 years old
- Free admission for children below the age of 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is not permitted in the S.E.A. Aquarium™
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ is located within Resorts World Singapore and easily accessible by foot, bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity.
- Island Admission to Sentosa is chargeable.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Hassle free ticket purchase and great discount.
bought from voyagin a day before, received eticket immediately. Went to guest services and got ticket printed out.
Really nice place to visit, clear clean tanks and many species. Really loved the open ocean large viewing pane, like in the middle of the ocean.
Great but price not exact
Great deal and price shown sgd42.00, but i check actual deduction in my card is not exactly sgd42.00. though it is slightly more, at least have some remarks eg: credit card charges applied,etc
Bought ticket from govoyagin is easy to use. Love it.. I love Sea Aquarium much..
Easy, quick, & affordable
Went to customer service counter and scan the QR code off my phone sent by confirmation email and the counter printed my tickets instantly!!!
No long queues waiting to purchase a ticket, thanks so much.
Easy and Fast
Redeem at the Service Counter, no need at the Ticket Counter where is long long Queue.
S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore
Beautiful and immaculately kept tanks. Seriously, I've never seen tanks this clean. As a scuba diver I loved this aquarium; it felt like I was in the water with them! Lots of amazing fish, sharks, and rays. Only criticism is, the aquarium is very crowded. So if you go, just be patient you will get to see it all in good time.
A great journey!!
It was a great and wonderful experience (:
Happy with the discounts. But part of it has been taken away by the FX conversion. Would love to pay in local currency.