MegaZip over the rainforest on a zipline and descend at great speed toward the white sandy beaches of Siloso Beach in Sentosa at MegaZip Adventue Park. Experience the thrill of flight and captivating views for the ultimate adrenaline rush.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 2 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 60 days
- Hurtle down over the rainforest canopy at an adrenaline pumping 60kmh
- Race your friends in a three-way dash down to the finishing line
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
Megazip Adventure Park
Imbiah Hill Road
- MegaZip Adventure Park is open daily from 11.00am-7.00pm. Last zipline ride is 6:45pm
- Rider height and weight restrictions apply. Minimum height required of 90cm accompanied or 120cm unaccompanied. Minimum weight 30kg and maximum weight 140kg
- Cameras allowed on the ride at owners own risk
- Megazip Adventure Park is easily accessible by public or tourist bus, taxi or the Sentosa Express from level 3 of Vivocity Shopping Mall. The nearest MRT station is HarbourFront which alights at Vivocity. From the Sentosa Express stop at Beach Station walk 40 metres towards Imbiah Hill Road and then a further100 metres up the road to MegaZip
- A buggy service operates between Siloso Beach and the MegaZip Adventure Park which is free with any subsequent activity
- © 2012-2016 Mega Adventure Park
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Exciting and fun
Had lots of fun here! Though we had to stand in line for quite a long time, we enjoyed both adventures here. Would like to visit again ~
Megazip adventure park zipline
The Megazip at mega adventure park is a must to do attraction. Redemption of voyagin tickets at tickets counter is also very simple and fast. So ypu can go ahead and purchase tour vpucher from voyagin and enjoy your ride and you also save money as voyagin offers u a grrat discount, as over the counter tickets dont offer discount to anyone. So you save a lot of money from purchasing your tickets from voyagin.
Awesome Day Out
Me and my crew rolled up to MegaZip thinking we'd be done in 15 minutes with one zipline - we ended up spending 3 hours there! We did the ParaJump, NortFace and ClimbMax - totally awesome and challenging. Book the add-ons online though - WAY cheaper than buying them on the spot.
Family friendly and friendly staff
We have taken our young kids (age 7 and 9) , and we do the tandem glide, its really fun and exciting !
Its soo thrilling to glide down the hill,,, good for all those adrenaline seekers out there !
Could be better
Arrived at Megazip Line at midday and there were a group of approx 30 school girls in the queue. There were only 4 staff working, 2 of which were in harness section. There was no communication from any of the staff on which queue was for ticket purchase vs. for harnessing. Asked one of the staff who hurriedly brushed us off. Ended up waiting 20 min in the wrong queue. Once this was sorted out, the rides were very fun
life time experience
sentosa is best place for people with wanderlust, offering huge variety of adventures this mega zip park in sentosa is of of a kind. loved every bit of it! fight of my life! :D
Mega Fun @ Mega Zip
It was a blast and very exhilarating! Their service staff was very friendly and offered awesome service. Special thanks to the General Manager Graeme.
I did not excpect seing so many trees and green around Singapore ! All this fresh air and feeling the wind on your face while going down was perfect !!