Madame Tussauds Singapore brims with amazing lifelike wax figures of big time celebrities to mingle and snap a selfie with. Stroll down the red carpet with your favourite A-list movie stars and famous icons at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore
- Snap a selfie with your favourite A-list celebrity
- Rub shoulders with icons like David Beckham, Madonna and Bruce Lee
- Watch as these lifelike wax figures take shape in the workshop
- Explore the essence of the Lion City on the ‘Spirit of Singapore' boat ride
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
Madame Tussauds Singapore
40 Imbiah Road
Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa
- Standard opening times are Monday - Friday 10.00am - 7.30pm (last admission at 6.00pm) and on Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays 10.00am – 9.00pm (last admission at 7.30pm)
- Child ticket valid for 3-12 years
- All tickets valid for entry to Madame Tussauds Singapore, Spirit of Singapore boat ride and Images of Singapore LIVE
- Madame Tussauds Singapore is located at Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa and easily accessible by car taxi and via the Sentosa Express. After exiting the nearest MRT station at Harbourfront, take the Sentosa Express to Merlion Station. Walk across Merlion Plaza and after four flights of escalators you will come to the entrance of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- Copyright Merlin Entertainment Group 2015, all rights reserved
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Best Discount and it was quite easy getting my ticket.
Best day ever!
Everything went well. I received the tickets just on time. Of course will not stop buying these tickets from Voyagin! My family enjoyed the trip. Thank you!
Booked the ticket few days before the trip. No hassles. Able to bar code scan and print the ticket in Mt. Faber cable car station. Highly recommended
Short but exiting
You get to experience the story of Singapore through energetic acting for 15 - 20 mins. It is fun for the children and family alike.
Nice and sweet
Enjoyed the place
one time watch only if you haven't seen a Madame Tussauds before
A great experience to get close to all the famous celebrities and leaders of the world.