Madame Tussauds Singapore brims with amazing lifelike wax figures of big time celebrities to mingle and snap a selfie with. Stroll down the red carpet with your favourite A-list movie stars and famous icons at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore
- Snap a selfie with your favourite A-list celebrity
- Rub shoulders with icons like David Beckham, Madonna and Bruce Lee
- Watch as these lifelike wax figures take shape in the workshop
- Explore the essence of the Lion City on the ‘Spirit of Singapore' boat ride
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
Madame Tussauds Singapore
40 Imbiah Road
Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa
- Standard opening times are Monday - Friday 10.00am - 7.30pm (last admission at 6.00pm) and on Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays 10.00am – 9.00pm (last admission at 7.30pm)
- Child ticket valid for 3-12 years
- All tickets valid for entry to Madame Tussauds Singapore, Spirit of Singapore boat ride and Images of Singapore LIVE
- Madame Tussauds Singapore is located at Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa and easily accessible by car taxi and via the Sentosa Express. After exiting the nearest MRT station at Harbourfront, take the Sentosa Express to Merlion Station. Walk across Merlion Plaza and after four flights of escalators you will come to the entrance of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- Copyright Merlin Entertainment Group 2015, all rights reserved
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Booked the ticket few days before the trip. No hassles. Able to bar code scan and print the ticket in Mt. Faber cable car station. Highly recommended
Short but exiting
You get to experience the story of Singapore through energetic acting for 15 - 20 mins. It is fun for the children and family alike.
Nice and sweet
Enjoyed the place
The experience at the museum was interesting, getting to see the masterpieces of the wax artists. Another first time experience was the wax hands booth as me and my girlfriend had our hands sculpted into a wax art piece. Overall a cool experience!
3 in 1 attraction that exceeded our expectations
We spent a pleasant time at this Sentosa attraction. We enjoyed the boat ride through the iconic features of Singapore before being able to take lots of photos with the many well known wax work figures. Finishing our visit with the live show added to the happy memories that we made. The actors were very engaging and entertaining. So don't be tempted to skip this show. Thank you to all.
Great for Elderlies
We went with my parents who are 70-ish. It was great for them, not too many people and some very famous faces that they could recognize :-)
Escape the heat
Perfect way to spend the day out of the heat. Nice museum, with very funny piics to do
Cool Was Museum
Had some fun, statues are very well done ! Impressive