Madame Tussauds Singapore brims with amazing lifelike wax figures of big time celebrities to mingle and snap a selfie with. Stroll down the red carpet with your favourite A-list movie stars and famous icons at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Singapore
- Snap a selfie with your favourite A-list celebrity
- Rub shoulders with icons like David Beckham, Madonna and Bruce Lee
- Watch as these lifelike wax figures take shape in the workshop
- Explore the essence of the Lion City on the ‘Spirit of Singapore' boat ride
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
Madame Tussauds Singapore
40 Imbiah Road
Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa
- Standard opening times are Monday - Friday 10.00am - 7.30pm (last admission at 6.00pm) and on Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays 10.00am – 9.00pm (last admission at 7.30pm)
- Child ticket valid for 3-12 years
- All tickets valid for entry to Madame Tussauds Singapore, Spirit of Singapore boat ride and Images of Singapore LIVE
- Madame Tussauds Singapore is located at Imbiah Lookout, Sentosa and easily accessible by car taxi and via the Sentosa Express. After exiting the nearest MRT station at Harbourfront, take the Sentosa Express to Merlion Station. Walk across Merlion Plaza and after four flights of escalators you will come to the entrance of Madame Tussauds Singapore.
- Copyright Merlin Entertainment Group 2015, all rights reserved
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Saved my money 💰
Good cheap and hassle free
got tickets at 25 vs 45 at entrance very easy and fast.
Best Discount and it was quite easy getting my ticket.