iFly Singapore offers incredible free-falling experiences at highly affordable prices so that you can simply stretch your wings and fly! Enjoy the thrill of flying without having to put yourself through high-risk activities with this indoor skydive.
- Instant Confirmation: Book now and receive your e-ticket in minutes
- 6 Month Ticket Validity - Book now and go anytime in the next 200 days
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- Skydive in the World’s Largest Indoor Skydiving Wind Tunnel
- Authentic Free-Fall Conditions Mimicking a Real Skydive at 1/5th the Cost of a Real Dive
Where else would you go for an indoor skydiving lesson other than the world’s largest themed wind tunnel! iFly Singapore takes out all the risk from the art of flying, leaving you with a sport that isn’t just a whole lot of fun, but incredibly easy as well. So stop making excuses about jumping off the plane for you can now feel the rush of falling from 12000 feet to 3000 feet despite being a few meters off the ground!
The Skydiving Routine
The world’s largest indoor skydiving simulator lets you bring out the daredevil in you through a freefalling experience minus the actual fall. The entire facility has been themed to resemble an airport terminal, offering you a flight journey unlike any other you’ve ever taken. The skydiving routine at iFly Singapore begins with a brief training session which helps you acquaint yourself with the safety procedures and the signals you need to be making during your flight. After learning more about the hand signals which act as the only mode of communication between your instructor and you during the flight, you’re taken to the Gearing Up area. Once you’re ready with your jumpsuit, helmet, goggles and earplugs, you embark on a fun and enjoyable skydiving simulation which may last just 40 – 60 seconds, but always feels like you’ve been doing it for hours.
What Makes It Possible?
The wind tunnel offers a free-fall condition allowing you to enjoy an authentic skydiving adventure while glass walls present unparalleled views of the mesmerizing South China Sea to make your journey even more magical. The high air speed and enormous size also allow pro skydivers to perform a variety of movements, creating all sorts of beautiful formations along the way.
Safety and Precautions
iFly Singapore is backed by an incredibly skilled team of instructors who have been certified by the International Body Flight Association and coached by world champions to keep up their skills and standards with the world of skydiving. The experience begins an hour prior to flight time as you receive guidance and professional training while they help you gear up for one of the greatest adventures of your life. You’re also taught to improve on your own skill with every experience at this indoor skydiving centre to help you improve your own body flying skills as well.
Skydiving may put you through a series of restrictions, but iFly Singapore makes things simple. It offers a safe haven for just about everyone to participate in the sport, and people of all ages, including those with certain disabilities, can take part in this unique adventure. That said, it does have a few basic criteria that must be met by all flyers.
- One must weigh lesser than 120 kgs (those shorter than 180 cms) or 140 kgs (those taller than 180 cms).
- Children below 7 years aren’t allowed.
- Pregnant women aren’t allowed.
- Flyers should not have neck, back or heart problems nor a previously dislocated shoulder.
- All flyers must sign the iFly Singapore indemnity form.
- Children below 18 years must have signed permission from the parent/guardian to enjoy the iFly experience)
43 Siloso Beach Walk
#01-01 Sentosa Island