The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
The Marina Bay Sands Skypark is the cherry on top of Singapore’s cake. Marvel at the city's iconic skyline and admire awesome 360-degree vistas from 600ft above the ground. The expansive Observation Deck at MBS offers a dazzling sky-high experience.
- Marvel at the iconic Singapore skyline from 200m above the streets
- Wide ranging views from the glittering business district to the South China Sea
- Linger longer with a sundowner or savour fine cuisine from the 57th floor
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- The Marina Bay Sands Skypark can accommodate almost 4,000 people at once
The tickets are physical tickets that must be collected from our office located in Chinatown. Directions will be provided once the booking is completed.
- The tickets are physical tickets that must be collected from our office located in Chinatown (10am-6pm). Directions will be provided once the booking is completed.
- The Observation Deck at Marina Bay Sands Skypark is open daily from 9.30am to 10.00pm and until 11.00pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Children’s tickets valid for ages between 2 -12 years
- Children under 2 years offered free entry
- Skypark’s 150-metre infinity pool is available for use by hotel guests only
- Entry to The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is subject to weather conditions
- Skypark is located on the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands. It is easily accessible by car, taxi, public bus and MRT. The hotel is linked directly with Bayfront MRT station
- © 2015 Marina Bay Sands. All rights reserved
What you need to bring
NOTE : - The tickets are physical tickets that must be collected from our office located in Chinatown. Directions will be provided once the booking is completed.
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
I booked and ordered tickets on the same day of our trip to Marina Bay. I purchased the tickets at 8am and I got them at 11am. I suggest to come here around 5PM and wait until 8PM. View at night is breath taking! Thanks Voyagin for the discounted tickets!
Had to go redeem the tickets in Chinatown but the staff was very kind! Highly recommended
And what a view! Especially at sunset and at night.
My daughter and my wife was so happy about the place and the view as well
Great experience awesome view
As usual we bought the tickets whilst standing in the queue, however these tickets were not mailed to us, we neede to collect them in Chinatown first which disrupted our plans a bit, however an experience well worth it!
Enjoyed the view
Made it easier through online booking. The view from top is simply awesome!
Overpriced for what it is
Similar views can be catched at the "Marina barrage" down at the sea front for night time pictures. So the viewing platform is better for daytime views where you have a better sight.
Nice View of City's Skyline
Efficient and reliable
The online payment and notification process was efficient. I was able to book online and collect tickets in less than a day. Advisable to have ticket collection days & times provided during booking & payment.
The visit to the Skypark was fantastic and worth the price.