The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
The Marina Bay Sands Skypark is the cherry on top of Singapore’s cake. Marvel at the city's iconic skyline and admire awesome 360-degree vistas from 600ft above the ground. The expansive Observation Deck at MBS offers a dazzling sky-high experience.
- Marvel at the iconic Singapore skyline from 200m above the streets
- Wide ranging views from the glittering business district to the South China Sea
- Linger longer with a sundowner or savour fine cuisine from the 57th floor
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- The Marina Bay Sands Skypark can accommodate almost 4,000 people at once
The tickets are physical tickets that must be collected from our office located in Chinatown. Directions will be provided once the booking is completed.
- The tickets are physical tickets that must be collected from our office located in Chinatown (10am-6pm). Directions will be provided once the booking is completed.
- The Observation Deck at Marina Bay Sands Skypark is open daily from 9.30am to 10.00pm and until 11.00pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Children’s tickets valid for ages between 2 -12 years
- Children under 2 years offered free entry
- Skypark’s 150-metre infinity pool is available for use by hotel guests only
- Entry to The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is subject to weather conditions
- Skypark is located on the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands. It is easily accessible by car, taxi, public bus and MRT. The hotel is linked directly with Bayfront MRT station
- © 2015 Marina Bay Sands. All rights reserved
What you need to bring
NOTE : - The tickets are physical tickets that must be collected from our office located in Chinatown. Directions will be provided once the booking is completed.
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
The point booking an online ticket is convenience.. which I didnt get from booking tickets from Voyagin.. I was at Marina Bay sands when I booked the ticket and when I booked the tickets and didnt get the tickets on mail i realized the tickets are to be collected from their main office in China Town.. I had to rush there to collect the tickets since I had already planned my other bookings later that day. the tickets should be sent online.. else what is the point of booking tickets online!!
Awesome view of whole city from the top. Must Visit
The view is amazing, breathtaking.
Incredibly inspiring experience
Marina Square is too far from Marina Bay Sands. More time consuming and more costly. More prudent if tickets can be retrieved to nearer location to the Skypark.
I booked and ordered tickets on the same day of our trip to Marina Bay. I purchased the tickets at 8am and I got them at 11am. I suggest to come here around 5PM and wait until 8PM. View at night is breath taking! Thanks Voyagin for the discounted tickets!
Had to go redeem the tickets in Chinatown but the staff was very kind! Highly recommended
Excellent place.. get a great fun..
Great experience but collection of tickets a headache
Experience was great but colllecting tickets was a headache as the office was far away from the place itself, lucky I was not living too far, also I had to wait as they were closed for lunch!
Night view was stunning! Deck has a small bar with soft drinks and cocktails and also a sitting bar/restaurant with direct access right above it (open until 1 am). Ticket said the deck to close at 10 pm but it operated until 11, depends on the weather, I guess.