Gardens By The Bay Singapore, the horticultural heaven that towers over downtown Singapore is one of Singapore’s pride and joys. Featuring attractions like the Cloud Forest, Flower Dome, and the SuperTree Grove, it should not be missed.
- World Class Award Winning Theme Park
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- 1 Month Ticket Validity: Book now and go anytime in the next 30 days
- Explore the SuperTree Grove and the stunning 164 ft. tall vertical gardens
- Visit Glass Biomes with Tropical Montane (Cloud Forest) & Mediterranean (Flower Dome) climates
Gardens By The Bay
18 Marina Gardens Dr
· By Foot: Cross the Lions Bridge from Marina Bay Sands or follow the footpath under the East Coast Parkway.
· By Bus: Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. Head towards the bus stop at the International Plaza from Exit C (Bus Stop No: 03223). Get on Bus 400 and get down at Bus Stop No. 03371.
· By Train: Alight at Bayfront MRT Station. Follow the underground linkway at Exit B. Cross Meadow Bridge/ Dragonfly Bridge to reach the Gardens.
· Shuttle Service: there is a loop service between Bayfront MRT and the Conservatories every 10 minutes. S$3 for unlimited rides all day (free to wheelchair users). Half-day service 1st Monday of every month.
Please note that ticket redemption time is between 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
· Please note that the following conservatories are closed for maintenance on the below dates.
- Cloud Forest: 28 Aug, 25 Sep, 16 Oct, 06 Nov, 11 Dec
- Flower Dome: 29 Aug, 26 Sep, 17 Oct, 07 Nov, 12 Dec
· Opening Hours:
05.00 AM to 02.00 AM (Outdoor Gardens)
09.00 AM to 21.00 PM (OCBC Skyway)
09.30 AM to 17.00 PM (Garden Cruiser)
09:00 AM to 09:00PM (Flower Dome)
09:00 AM to 08:30PM (Cloud Forest)
· The Visitor Centre offers the following at a small charge (subject to change);
- Self-Guided Trail Map S$1
- Wheelchair and stroller rental S$2
- Conservatories Audio Guide headset rental S$4
locker facilities, strollers on hire.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket) downloaded from the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets".
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Bought the tickets on the day I was planning to visit and received it almost immediately. It was really convenient as I didnt have to queue to purchase the tickets.
The ticket came out within 3 mins. Great
Awesome Location to visit with Family
This was a very awesome location. The staffs guided us properly. The Japanese flowers and the man-made waterfalls made me to fly into cloud9.
A must location to visit along with the family.
Fast, convenient & hassle free transaction. Was able to book the morning we decided to go unlike other platforms that require you atleast 2 days before the tour to book.
Easy to take a ticket with 20% off
Cheaper and nice
Its good. Ill buy it from voyagin again. Its cheaper and no need to print out the ticket for redeem
I bought the tickets for my friends visiting from Hong Kong. I used Voyagin to buy tickets to the SEA Aquarium a few months earlier, so I was happy to used Voyagin again. My friends absolutely loved the place! They said it was well worth the money spent. They are going to recommend the place to all their HK friends who want to visit Singapore!
Amazing Gardens, amazing Voyagin
I bought tickets for a friend visiting from Australia. There are absolutely amazing, majestic and I particularly liked the video at the end of the rainforest zone about global warming. Wish Trump would come and visit, but guess he would prefer if he did come, to play golf:)
Awesome time cause of Voyagin
Beautiful flowers and sauna everywhere. There were all the varietybof plants and flowers at display. The rainforest section was my favourite and is wrll presented.