Gardens By The Bay Singapore, the horticultural heaven that towers over downtown Singapore is one of Singapore’s pride and joys. Featuring attractions like the Cloud Forest, Flower Dome, and the SuperTree Grove, it should not be missed.
- World Class Award Winning Theme Park
- Applicable To People Of All Nationalities
- 1 Month Ticket Validity: Book now and go anytime in the next 30 days
- Explore the SuperTree Grove and the stunning 164 ft. tall vertical gardens
- Visit Glass Biomes with Tropical Montane (Cloud Forest) & Mediterranean (Flower Dome) climates
Gardens By The Bay
18 Marina Gardens Dr
· By Foot: Cross the Lions Bridge from Marina Bay Sands or follow the footpath under the East Coast Parkway.
· By Bus: Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. Head towards the bus stop at the International Plaza from Exit C (Bus Stop No: 03223). Get on Bus 400 and get down at Bus Stop No. 03371.
· By Train: Alight at Bayfront MRT Station. Follow the underground linkway at Exit B. Cross Meadow Bridge/ Dragonfly Bridge to reach the Gardens.
· Shuttle Service: there is a loop service between Bayfront MRT and the Conservatories every 10 minutes. S$3 for unlimited rides all day (free to wheelchair users). Half-day service 1st Monday of every month.
· Please note that the following conservatories are closed for maintenance on the below dates.
- Cloud Forest: 28 Aug, 25 Sep, 16 Oct, 06 Nov, 11 Dec
- Flower Dome: 29 Aug, 26 Sep, 17 Oct, 07 Nov
· Opening Hours:
05.00 AM to 02.00 AM (Outdoor Gardens)
09.00 AM to 21.00 PM (OCBC Skyway)
09.30 AM to 17.00 PM (Garden Cruiser)
09:00 AM to 09:00PM (Flower Dome)
09:00 AM to 08:30PM (Cloud Forest)
· The Visitor Centre offers the following at a small charge (subject to change);
- Self-Guided Trail Map S$1
- Wheelchair and stroller rental S$2
- Conservatories Audio Guide headset rental S$4
locker facilities, strollers on hire.
What you need to bring
Your Voucher (Printed or E-Ticket) downloaded from the email titled "Your Voyagin Tickets".
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Inflexible customer service and rigid policy
Bought 4 adult tickets and realized both my parents are entitled to senior citizen pricing...contacted customer service and requested to change d visiting date for 2 out of d 4 tickets to a later date but was declined due to rigid customer service policy. Absolutely not going to patronize Voyagin ever...☹️☹️☹️☹️
It was really easy and convenient.. No further queing required..
Very slow to get to tickets!
Unfortunately having to wait over an hour for our tickets pretty much ruined the mood for my family! We have two young boys who were keen to check out the domes but after waiting an hour this mood had gone. The outcome was betierh were that interested so my wife and I didn't get to experience much of the domes! We really only spend about 50 mi items all up. When we wanted to spend nearly two hours. Maybe a refund is on offer for making us wait so long?
Upon arriving I was immediately led to the ticketing window. Presented my printed e ticket and in less than 3 minutes I already got the actual ticket. Oh and dont forget to get a copy of the garden guide from the counter its free. And lastly, The 20% discount is really a blessing. Thankyou Voyagin. Not bad for a first time with you. Will definitely consider voyagin on my next trip.
Gardens were beautiful, but getting tickets took a LONG time.
Our email with tickets couldn't be read initially. Was sent by Gardens ticket office to local MacDonald's to use their free WiFi to try and get it. No luck. Went to customer services where helpful young man with lots of tech-savvy managed to get my email on their computer, and finally download ticket voucher. Took over half an hour before we even had the voucher to take to redemption desk.
Buy at Voyagin...Have discounts...Skip the queues...Awesome experience 👍
Great gardens to see
Great experience AGAIN!
Another Gardens by the Bay trip that we've used Voyagin. Everything went smoothly. We just bought the e-ticket in front of the Flower Dome and we received it immediately. The queue for redemption of the real ticket wasn't long either. Also customer service at online chat was very helpful. Thanks Voyagin for the great experience!