The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is an exclusive private vehicle tour with an English and French speaking trilingual guide. I will come and pick you up from where you stay in Tokyo, then drop you off back at night. I can also offer a Chinese speaking guide too.
- The 5th station of Mt Fuji or Arakurasengen Shrine and Oshinohakkai
- Shopping at the Gotemba Premium Outlets, the largest outlet shopping center of Japan.
- Soak, relax and refresh yourself hot spring with a mountain view
A silver Toyota minivan will come to pick you up from where you are staying.
Please send me the name of the hotel, telephone number and address (especially when it is not a hotel).
1. Bathing suits or any form of clothing is not permitted inside the hot springs.
2. Men and women's tubs are separated.
3. Tattoos or body paint is strictly prohibited from entering the hot spring facility.
The tour will not be cancelled or refunded even if some spots are not fully visible due to weather conditions.
The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
Due to road closures for private cars at the 5th station between July 11th to August 31th and from December up to the end of heavy snow season, we will offer alternative plans such as visiting shrines, walks around Lake Kawaguchi, visiting the ice caves, activities at the Ninja Village or other options you wish to request.
We can customize the course to suit your needs.
What you need to bring
- Your own towel for the hot spring but you can also buy on the spot.
- We recommend you to bring a jacket or any warm clothes, the temperature is lower compared to Tokyo so please be prepared for low temperature
- 廣東話 (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hi! my name is Taiji, I'm living in Tokyo.
Before that I used to live in Paris and spent 16 years of my youth, so I'm alright with French too.
I’m set here since college because I was fascinated by the Japanese subculture; game manga and electronic devices. I guess I had the same kind of passion just like the younger generation of foreign guys who are fans of Japan. Then my interests shifted into history, traditional cultures and to discover the mysterious Japanese mind that made me become a bigger fan and a guide.
My activity is of course taking you to sightseeing, telling about our history and providing you information so you can have a better idea and image about our country. I'll take you to the best picturesque places and eat well, but at the same time I'd be also concerned to know about your background. I’m sure that I’ll be asking you questions to have a better understanding of your culture and history, find the differences or what we are actually having in common, because I think this is the best way to keep our souvenirs long and fresh.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior