The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
On our unmissable Mt Fuji tour you will visit one of Japan's most iconic landmarks, see the breathtaking Hakone and enjoy a Lake Ashi cruise on this full-day tour around the beautiful environs, departing from and returning to Tokyo.
- Ride up to the 5th station to see Japan from the slopes of Fuji San
- Cruise the nearby Lake Ashi in Hakone on a pirate ship!
- Take the Komagatake Ropeway for a unique perspective on Mt Fuji & Hakone
- Choose between a return with highway bus or Shinkansen bullet train
- Guaranteed tour departures every day throughout July and August!
Please clarify your preferred pick-up point from the list of pick-up points at the time of booking. We will send you an email with your confirmed pick-up point. You may be denied access to the tour if you do not board at your confirmed pick-up point.
1.When Subaru Line roadway to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to road surface freezing, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
2. The tour will not be cancelled/refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
3. Lake Ashi Cruise or Hakone Komaga-take Ropeway may be omitted, depending on traffic or weather conditions. The following alternatives may be used: Hakone-en Aquarium, Hakone Ropeway, Owakudani valley, Hakone Sightseeing Cruise (pirate ship), Narukawa Art Museum, Hakone Sekisho (checking station) remains, Lake Kawaguchi Cruise, Lake Kawaguchi Ropeway, or Itchiku Kubota Art Museum.
4. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
**During July & August the tour is guaranteed to go ahead every day regardless of participants. Only in the event of typhoon or other circumstance beyond our control tours might still be cancelled.**
- For bullet train return, the guided tour finishes at Odawara station where you will board the train, and you can alight at Shinagawa or Tokyo station about 7:30pm.
- For those returning by bus the tour disbands at Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit about 8pm.
What you need to bring
Warm clothes, the temperature drops significantly on Mt. Fuji.
Could be awesome
Unfortunately our tour was on the Sunday of a long weekend so the bus just sat in traffic for 12 hours plus. The tour company should never have scheduled it in the long weekend. So we missed the gondola ride and the lake cruise which they refunded but it still meant we spent lots of money to sit on a bus for a day. However we did get to see the top of Mt Fuji as the clouds parted and took pity on us. And the tour guide was fantastic with impeccable English. She managed to keep us entertained for about 10 hours until she started to run out of puff.
Breathtaking views, knowledge guide,
Great day trip, it was the best way for us to see different locations in one day without renting a car or hiring a driver/cab or getting confused with the local buses. Izumi was extremely knowledgeable and kind and helped many people on the tour book return bullet train tickets from Odawara instead of taking the 2hr bus ride back to Tokyo station. We were extremely lucky and had views of Fujisan from everywhere we went. Overall a truly magical experience.
Amazing staff and experience!
This is a must go and the staff was pretty nice and helpful. Recommended.
Nice tour with a very lovely and informative tour guide (Aki). I also learned a lot about the japanese culture.
It was good
Sadly on this day was bad weather, even so it was great. The tour guide was quite funny and informative. It was a great experience. On the mountain it was fresh but even so it was beautiful, the lake cruise was windy but a great experience.
Great Mt. Fuji
Trip to mt. Fuji was interesting, but we expected more. While driving to mt. Fuji, the mountain was covered in clouds. But when we arrived to 5. St. we ware rewarded with great view. The clouds disappeared and The Fujisan was magnificent. The rest of the trip was just OK. The lake cruise ( lake Aski ) was really only 15 minutes long transport from A to B point ( with some old, not soo nice looking, boat ). Then we were send with cablecar on the hill. The weather was not soo good, soo the only thing you can see was fog ( you can see only 10 meters ahead of you ). It would be a good idea to have a plan B, in a case of souch a bed weather. But our guide, mr. Atsushi, was really great, with good sense of humor and we were given a lot of information about Japan history ang geography. Thanks to mr. Atshumi, he made the trip interesting 😁.
Too much time spent in cheap souvenir shops
Too much time spent in cheap souvenir shops
Host was awesome, summer not the time to see Mt Fuji
Should have done my homework, but my wife wanted to go to Mt Fuji. I did not know that Summer is the worst time to see Mt Fuji. It was completely covered with clouds and the rope way in Hakone was not working. You should also mention what tour/bus company is doing the tour. Went to the wrong one first and was getting concerned when they
could not find our reservation at the bus station.
- photoAC #1
- fotolia #2
- fotolia #3
- fotolia #4
- fotolia #5
- fotolia #6
Up to 1 Month Prior