The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This bus tour will take you to Lake Kawaguchi, where you can enjoy an all-you-can-eat grape picking and dipping into one of the best hot springs in Japan! Don't forget to enjoy the tremendous view of Mt. Fuji from the relaxing hot spring!
- Beautiful scenery of Mt. Fuji
- All-you-can-eat grape picking
- Natural hot springs with wonderful panorama
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The itinerary might change due to the traffic and weather condition, and we are not responsible for this as both conditions are beyond our control
- The tour is conducted in Japanese, and the translators will give you the basic information in English or Chinese
- We will give you prior notification if the tour is cancelled due to severe weather condition latest by 3.p.m. Japan time one day before the departure date by e-mail
- Babies (0-2 years old) are required to pay the admission to the hot spring. The admission fee is 400 JPY and please pay on site by cash
What you need to bring
Bring your own towel for the hot springs, or you have to buy it at the facility (face towel: 200 JPY, body towel: 1,000 JPY)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior