The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
In this course, you can go to local towns around Mt. Fuji, have traditional meals in old private houses built about 150 years ago, go shopping while seeing Mt. Fuji and take pictures of the splendidly beautiful Mt. Fuji.
- Visit secret places around Mt.Fuji that only local people know and many travelers miss seeing.
- The old traditional restaurant that has 150 years of history and is difficult to reserve.
- Experience the traditional food of this area. You can enjoy Robata, the way of grilling fresh ingredients.
- Unique shopping in Lake Kawaguchi seeing spectacular Mt Fuji.
- Take the best photos of Mt.Fuji.
Pick-up at your accommodation or a station of your choice
What you need to bring
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hi, I'm Shohei. Nce to meet you!
I work for the biggest train company as a conductor of bullet train "Shinkansen". In my experience, I show you my favorite place where you can see how locals live. The place is near Mt.Fuji. Many tourists go to see just Mt.Fuji and don't go around the area. So, I will guide you around the places that are NOT mentioned in the guide book.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior