The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Book this bus tour for an amazing trip to Mt. Fuji 5th Station, Kawaguchiko Ropeway & Lake Kawaguchi to enjoy the tremendous view of Mt. Fuji's nature! Have lunch at the local restaurant and fill your tummy with all-you-can-eat fruit picking!
- Bus tour to Mt. Fuji 5th Station & Lake Kawaguchi
- Enjoy the view of Mt. Fuji & Lake Kawaguchi from the ropeway
- Savour the local Yamanashi speciality at lunch, and all-you-can-eat peach or grape picking at the local farm in the afternoon
- Visit the local winery for wine tasting & shopping
Please check your Voyagin Dashboard for the exact location after you book
- Departure time from Hotel Gracery Shinjuku is 7:30am.
- Departure time from Washington Hotel Shinjuku 7:20am on July 15th & 16th, August 18th-13th, Sep 16th&17th, Oct 7th & 8th.
-- Departure time from Washington Hotel Shinjuku 7:50am on all other dates.
- The contents may change depending on the best time to eat fruits, subject to season and weather.
-- Until early August will be peach picking. 2 peaches per person may be taken as a souvenir.
-- From early August will be grape picking. Grapes cannot be taken out from the farm.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, you might have to consider wearing thick clothes as it will be quite cold.
- The itinerary for Mt. Fuji 5th station and ropeway might be cancelled in the even of bad weather.
- You might not be able to see Mt. Fuji if it is cloudy.
- The itinerary might change due to the traffic and weather condition, and we are not responsible for this as both conditions are beyond our control.
- The tour is conducted in Japanese, and the translators will give you the basic information in English or Chinese.
- We will give you prior notification if the tour is cancelled due to severe weather condition latest by 3.p.m. Japan time one day before the departure date by e-mail.
What you need to bring
Bring extra clothes (e.g: jackets)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
All in one it was a very pleasant experience !
On good days you will see Mount Fuji.
Grapes were very sweet, and juicy !
Best Tour guide on earth, he was very funny and friendly !
Beautiful Fuji views and a really fun day
We had great weather, and a beautiful clear view of Mt Fuji for our trip (21 September). I was really impressed with the whole tour. The tour bus was clean and comfortable. The English speaking guide, Chiaki, was cheerful and very helpful at all times. Mt Fuji was stunning from all angles. I had a vegetarian lunch that was delicious and filling. At the winery, the wine samples are small but delicious, and there's also juice for the non-drinkers in your group. I think it was a good mix of activities. I feel like we had plenty of time at each stop to enjoy the place, shop and eat at leisure. I didn't feel rushed at all. Such a great day.
"One of the best tour guide that I've met in life"
She is a well-trained tour guide and she knows everything about the spots.
She speaks very good English and she is very friendly as well!
Her smiles are cute, and we felt relieved everytime we saw her smiling!
"Tons of good spots for pictures!"
This tour offers great scenic views, and there are a lot of good spots for you to take pictures!
You can take great selfies, or you can take pictures with your friends or family and keep it as good memories!
"Nice, friendly, and polite"
The tour guide was very nice.
She answered to all of our questions politely and her responses were very quick as well.
We enjoyed talking to her as she was very friendly!
"The peaches were great"
The peaches were huge, sweet, and juicy!
I'd like to go again just for the peaches!
"Very polite and friendly"
The tour guide was very polite and friendly.
She explained the history and the culture of each spot very well and she kept smiling all the time.
She also greet us very warmly and we enjoyed talking to her as well!
"Good English Speaking Tour Guide"
The tour guide speaks really good English and he was very friendly.
He provided us a lot of useful information about the spots that we visited.
We enjoyed having him as our tour guide!
We are very satisfied with the itinerary, as we could visit a lot of places.
The tour's worth the price and the peaches were very huge, sweet, and juicy!
Up to 1 Month Prior