The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Have an early winter journey in Lake Yamanaka, to enjoy the beautiful view of snow-capped Mt. Fuji! Have a ride on KABA bus to explore the great nature of Lake Yamanaka and Visit Lake Saiko Ice Festival for its beautiful winter ice illuminations!
- Early winter journey in Yamanashi, where you can enjoy the great view of the snow-capped Mt. Fuji!
- Amphibious bus ride experience with KABA bus and explore the great nature of Lake Yamanaka!
- Beautiful winter ice illuminations at Lake Saiko Ice Festival, the hidden gems of Japan!
- Delicious Japanese lunch made with Yamanashi's local seasonal ingredients!
Washington Hotel Shinjuku, Shinjuku
- If you cannot eat meat, or have any particular allergies, please let us know when booking this program so we can arrange an alternative for your lunch.
- KABA bus might be cancelled due to severe weather conditions. In this case, we will refund the fare for KABA bus and substitute this activity with a visit to different tourist spot. Infants (0-3 years old) are required to pay the insurance when boarding for 400 JPY (tax included). Please pay it directly to the tour guide by cash.
- Please wear warm clothes as it will be very cold after the sunset
What you need to bring
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking and bring thicker clothes or an outer wear as it will be very cold
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior