The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
One night and two day plan at the nostalgic Ginzan Onsen in Yamagata Prefecture with lunch provided at one of the top 100 restaurants chosen by chefs the world over.
- Lunch dining at the Al che-cciano Restaurant, not only famous in Japan but also known internationally
- Enjoy your stay at Ginzan Onsen with its taste of Taisho Romanticism
- With a three-star Michelin rating, enjoy the famous sightseeing at Mt. Haguroyama, a natural center of energy
- The mystical aquarium is a must-see to experience the secrets of what are said to be the world's best-bred jellyfish
- "Maiko dancing in Sakata along the Kitamaebune Road is also a must-see.
Tsuruoka Station ticket gate, or Shonai Airport arrivals lobby
Available for minimum of 2 people.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
Voyagin Japan Regional Tours focus on the regions of Japan less travelled by overseas tourists. From Kyo-tango to Naruko, Akita to Aizu, we are here to help you discover Japan!
We have partnered with various companies, organizations, and local administration that offer authentic and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior