The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
One night and two day plan at the nostalgic Ginzan Onsen in Yamagata Prefecture with lunch provided at one of the top 100 restaurants chosen by chefs the world over.
- Lunch dining at the Al che-cciano Restaurant, not only famous in Japan but also known internationally
- Enjoy your stay at Ginzan Onsen with its taste of Taisho Romanticism
- With a three-star Michelin rating, enjoy the famous sightseeing at Mt. Haguroyama, a natural center of energy
- The mystical aquarium is a must-see to experience the secrets of what are said to be the world's best-bred jellyfish
- "Maiko dancing in Sakata along the Kitamaebune Road is also a must-see.
Tsuruoka Station ticket gate, or Shonai Airport arrivals lobby
Available for minimum of 2 people.
What you need to bring
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior