ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Spend your winter holiday by joining this wonderful journey to Shirakawago and Gokayama! Enjoy the astonishing view of the snow-covered thatched roof houses and have a wonderful snow crab all-you-can-eat dining experience in Toyama!
- Winter Journey to Gifu and Toyama to enjoy its scenic winter panorama and delicacies!
- Visit Gokayama, Shirakawago, and Hida Takayama to explore its beautiful artifacts!
- Enjoy all-you-can-eat snow crab and amaebi shrimp dinner!
- Enjoy all-you-can-eat Hida Beef Sukiyaki Lunch!
Have a wonderful winter journey in Gifu and Toyama and visit Gokayama, Shirakawago and Hida Takayama area to enjoy its scenic view and delicious local foods!
This journey starts at Gokayama, where you will visit the Gasshozukuri Farm Houses Village, which is registered as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore Gokayama and enjoy the scenic view of snow-covered thatched roofs farm houses!
Have a wonderful Hokuriku buffet-style dinner and fill your tummy with snow crab, amaebi shrimp, and other Toyama's delicacies for an hour before heading to the hotel. Relax and have a good rest at APA Hotel Toyama or at APA Hotel Toyama Ekimae, one of the best chain hotels in Japan.
On the second day, you will visit Shirakawago and Suganuma Gasshozukuri Village, one of Japan's most important historic sites and preservation districts, which is also registered as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy the great view of 9 thatched roof farm houses and explore the local history and local culture by strolling around the area!
After that, you will visit Hida Takayama to visit the old town Little Kyoto, to feel the atmosphere and to explore the culture of Edo period. Also have a wonderful Hida Beef Sukiyaki all-you-can-eat lunch!
※Please let us know if you cannot eat beef when making this reservation, so we can prepare a seafood lunch set for you.
After that, don't forget to stop by the Hirayu for shopping before returning to Shinjuku!
The itinerary for this tour is as follows:
- Depart from Shinjuku at 7:50
- Visit Gokayama and Suganuma Gassho-zukuri Village and stroll around for 50 minutes
- Visit Toyama and stay at APA Hotel Toyama or at APA Hotel Toyama Ekimae
- Visit Shirakawago and Suganuma Gassho and walk around for 60 minutes.
- Visit Hida Takayama to walk around and to enjoy the scenery of the old town Little Kyoto for 60 minutes
- Have an all-you-can-eat Hida Beef lunch for 50 minutes
- Visit Hirayu and shop for 30 minutes
- Arrive in Shinjuku (19:30-20:00)
This tour is provided by YOKOSO Japan Tour
Check the Tour Conditions link below.
- Wear winter clothes and comfortable shoes
- The tour might be cancelled due to severe weather
- The itinerary of the tour might be changed depending on the traffic condition
What you need to bring
- Bring thicker clothes as it will be very cold