The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy the sights of Tottori and Shimane by private taxi from Yonago Kitaro Airport, or Sakaiminato Ferry Terminal, including Matsue Castle, Yuushien Gardens and the Adachi Art Museum. Shop for souvenirs on Mizuki Shigeru Road and the Aeon Mall Hiezu.
- Comfortable, convenient excursion by private taxi from Yonago Kitaro Airport, Sakaiminato International Passenger (ferry) Terminal.
- Visit Matsue Castle, known as the Black Castle, one of the last remaining feudal era castles in Japan.
- Visit picturesque Yuushien Gardens with its famous azaleas, peonies, delightful Ryuukeidaki waterfalls, and charming pond-side Ichibo Tea House.
- See the Adachi Art Museum's fine collection of modern Japanese art, including paintings by Taikan Yokoyama and widely celebrated garden.
- Shop for souvenirs at the famous 800m Mizuki Shigeru Road shopping district and Aeon Mall Hiezu.
Pick-up at Yonago Kitaro Airport or Sakaiminato International Passenger Terminal, Tottori
What you need to bring
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior