Shore Excursion from Sakaiminato Port to Tottori and Matsue!Voyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Enjoy the sights of Tottori and Shimane by private taxi from Yonago Kitaro Airport, or Sakaiminato Ferry Terminal, including Matsue Castle, Yuushien Gardens and the Adachi Art Museum. Shop for souvenirs on Mizuki Shigeru Road and the Aeon Mall Hiezu.
- Comfortable, convenient excursion by private taxi from Yonago Kitaro Airport, Sakaiminato International Passenger (ferry) Terminal.
- Visit Matsue Castle, known as the Black Castle, one of the last remaining feudal era castles in Japan.
- Visit picturesque Yuushien Gardens with its famous azaleas, peonies, delightful Ryuukeidaki waterfalls, and charming pond-side Ichibo Tea House.
- See the Adachi Art Museum's fine collection of modern Japanese art, including paintings by Taikan Yokoyama and widely celebrated garden.
- Shop for souvenirs at the famous 800m Mizuki Shigeru Road shopping district and Aeon Mall Hiezu.