The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is a Japanese Calligraphy "Shodo" Class. "Seiryo", a Japanese Shodo artist, will translate your name into Kanji or Hiragana or Katakana. You will write it on “Washi” paper or "Uchiwa" fan, and you can keep it as a souvenir from your trip.
- You can write your name in Hiragana or Katakana or Kanji with a brush.
- You can use a special paper called “Hanshi”
- You can use a "fude" brush pen(fude-pen), it's easier to use than traditional brush.
- You can keep the best work as a souvenir for yourself
- You can enjoy Japanese culture and arts
TOKYO FANTASTIC OMOTESANDO (the exact address will be provided after you book)
What you need to bring
Camera or smartphone
- English (Beginner)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Up to 1 Week Prior