The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Experience Mt Fuji, one of Japan's most iconic landmarks, in this full-day tour around the beautiful environs, departing from and returning to Tokyo.
- Ride up to the 5th station to see Japan from the slopes of Fuji San
- Visit the Fuji Visitor Centre with unparraleled views of the mountain
- Cruise the nearby Lake Ashi on a pirate ship!
- Take the Komagatake Ropeway for a unique perspective on Mt Fuji & Hakone
Shinjuku Station West Gate Highway Bus Terminal at Tokyo Government Building
1. When Subaru Line roadway to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to road surface freezing, the tour will be taken as high as possible.
2. The tour will not be cancelled/refunded even if Mt. Fuji is not fully visible due to weather conditions.
3. If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before a scheduled date, the tour on the date may be cancelled.
What you need to bring
Warm clothes, the temperature drops significantly on Mt. Fuji.
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior