The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Iconic Mount Fuji is easily one of our most popular day trips. You will head for the Gotemba side, soak in a hot spring at Lake Yamanaka and visit the Premium Shopping Outlets. English guide and lunch included in this group bus tour.
- Drive up the base of Mt. Fuji at Gotemba, Japan's iconic and highest peak
- Soak in a hot spring at Lake Yamanaka, with Mt. Fuji in the background
- Experience real Japanese cooking with an included Japanese-style lunch
- Shop with Mt. Fuji looming behind! The Gotemba Premium Outlets are the largest outlet shopping center in Japan. You'll get 5-15% discount coupons too!
- Full day tour, guided tour in English, with free audio guidance in Thai, Malay, Chinese and Indonesian
Near Shinjuku Station (the exact departure spot will be provided after you book)
Children (under 6 years old) can attend this tour free of charge.
- for vegetarians, please be sure to request for vegetarian meal when making your booking. Otherwise we will not be able to arrange this for you on the actual day itself.
- note that in Japanese hot springs, strictly no bathing costumes or any form of clothes is allowed when you are in the bath. Male and female baths are separated.
- at Lake Yamanaka Onsen (the hot spring-area), there are towels for rent but you may also bring your own.
- by regulation, Yamanashi Prefecture where you will be, prohibits people with tattoos from bathing in hot springs
- normally we take the bath at Benifuji no Yu. On days that this location is closed, we will take the bath at Ishiwari no Yu instead.
What you need to bring
Suggested to bring:
For the hot spring experience:
- your own towel, to use in the hot spring
- your camera!
- some snacks for the bus ride
I really have enjoyed in my trip. Our guide was really friendly and kind. I recommend you to choose this trip for a day, but if you want to see Mt.Fuji from better side, you might not like this trip.
This tour was amazing! Our guide was so friendly and helpful. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has a day in Japan.
An experience I'll never forget.
This was one experience that lived up to my expectations. It helped give me some insight into Japanese culture and way of thought. To spend an hour of Zazen is a great way to begin the day.
My guide, Satomi, did everything possible to help me. She is efficient, pleasant to speak with and stayed with me until the session was over.
I recommend this event to anyone who wants to experience a different side to the Japanese way of life..
Mt. Fuji and Gotemba premium outlet day tour
Communication with voyagin was fast and worry free. Their customer support representatives were helpful everytime I have inquiries. We enjoyed our day tour in Mt. Fuji and Gotemba premium outlets since we experienced japanese tradition during our lunch and onsen time. We also learned a lot from our tour guide. I would recommend this tour to my friends. Thanks voyagin guys!
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Week Prior