The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Book this exciting combo tour to experience both Tsukiji Fish Market and Japanese "washoku" cooking! If you are looking for something more than just eating delicious Japanese cuisine during your stay in Japan, come and join us now!
- Explore Tsukiji Outer Fish Market, famous for being the biggest wholesale fish and seafood market in the world!
- Learn"washoku", meaning traditional and homemade Japanese meals.
- Cook sushi roll and Japanese omelet (also called "tamagoyaki" in Japanese) along with some side dishes.
- Finish your experience by enjoying your creations for lunch with a menu recipe.
- Receive some nice gift and your certificate to take back home!
The main gate of Tsukiji Honganji Temple. In case of rain, please come to the temple building inside (under the roof).
1. Depending on the day of travel, the cooking class takes place either in Ginza, Marunouchi or Nihionbashi area (all center & convenient area of Tokyo).
2. Tuna Auction watching is not included.
3. Depending on the day of travel, the cooking menu is either in Sushi Roll or Mt.Fuji& Sakura Sushi Art, both along with Egg Omelet and side dishes.
- If visiting Tsukiji Inner Market, the tour guide will not accompany the group. Please enjoy approx. 20 mins walking individually
- Req. to Run Tour: 2 guest(s)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Minimum height is 130 cm (4.2 ft)
- Minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years
- Casual clothing and Comfortable shoes are strongly recommended
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
*ABC Cooking Travel*
We are a group company of ABC Cooking Studio, the largest cooking school in Asia with 151 studios, with 135 in Japan and 16 throughout major cities in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore,Korea, and Thailand.
We provide you the unique activity to explore Tsukiji Fish Market with your knowledgeable and friendly local guide, then move on to the fully appointed gourmet cooking studio where you will learn various Japanese cooking techniques from your professional instructor and experience the essence of authentic Japanese flavor and spirit.
If you are looking for something more than just eating delicious Japanese cuisine during your stay in Japan, come and join us now!
"Cooking × Travel = A Fun and Unforgettable Experience!"
View full profile
Eye opening tour of fish market....wow there's some big fish in the world. Get to the old market before its gone, such a cool atmosphere. Abc cooking class was a highlight. I finally learnt how to properly roll a sushi roll and make egg omlette. Our guides and cooking instructors were the best ! Warm friendly and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended this tour if in tokyo.
Joining this activity was such a great experience. We got to tour Tsukiji Market and we also got to learn how to make simple japanese food. Our tour guide Narumi is the best! She is so friendly, jolly and accommodating, and I liked that she is fluent in english so she was able to answer our questions. I hope that we had longer time though coz it felt like we were already rushing when we were cooking. I hope you can extend the time so we can enjoy everything. All in all, it was a fun experience and I would definitely recommend this activity to my family and friends. :)
Very great experience to visti the Fish market and to learn more about Japanese culture.
Quite simply one of the best things I've done in Tokyo. Visiting Tsukiji Fish market and doing Sushi making class was on my to do list, so I loved that I could tick two boxes in one go. My cooking instructor was fantastic and I got to make: Tamagoyaki (Japanese Egg Omelette), Sushi and Clear Soup, which I then ate as lunch. Highly recommend this activity.
Up to 1 Week Prior