ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Take advantage of unique photo ops at Tsukiji Market while dressed in either a Japanese "yukata" (light kimono) or wearing kabuki makeup — or both!
- Tsukiji Market tour in traditional dress
- Choose to wear kabuki makeup and/or yukata
- Stroll through the market for fantastic photo ops!
- Learn about Japanese traditions from a professional guide
Take advantage of unique photo ops at Tsukiji Market while dressed in either a Japanese "yukata" (light kimono) or wearing kabuki makeup — or both! After donning this traditional costume, an informative guide leads you on a walk past numerous stalls at the world’s largest fish market.
-Tsukiji Market tour in traditional dress
-Choose to wear kabuki makeup and/or yukata
-Stroll through the market for fantastic photo ops!
-Learn about Japanese traditions from a professional guide
◎What You Can Expect Enjoy Tsukiji! This tour includes walking around the largest fish market in the world, Tsukiji, Tokyo! You will have the option of wearing Kabuki makeup, a Traditional Japanese Yukata or both! Then you will be shown the Tsukiji area, then be free to eat lunch at a location of your choosing. Here is the tour:
- Kabuki makeup You will arrive at our office and our staff will put Kabuki Makeup on you. It's an interesting process.
- Put on Yukata You will then be assisted in putting the Yukata on. It's not simple clothes so getting assistance is definitely helpful.
- Tour Tsukiji You will then explore the Tsukiji market. It's about 4 rows of back to back fish related stalls that make up the market and all are interesting. You are free at this time to also eat lunch at any of the locations in Tsukiji. Depending on how the tour goes you may also wish to see Ginza which is also near by. You will then return and remove makeup and Yukata.
- Departure time
10 am-10 pm
15 min/per person fitting time
Return by 10:00 pm
Kabuki make up
20 min/per person makeup application
Return by 10:00 pm
ENT co.,ltd Event space, Tsukiji
What you need to bring