The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy Tokyo's world-renowned architecture (ranging from traditional temples to modern buildings) as well as interesting landscapes including the Tokyo Bay. Transportation around the city will be provided in a comfortable, temperature-controlled bus.
- Avoid crowded trains with the comfort of a temperature-controlled mini-bus
- Lunch at a stylish restaurant is included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide who is fluent in English
Hotels eligible for pickup:
1. ANA Intercontinental Tokyo
2. Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel
3. Conrad Tokyo
4. Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Hotel
5. Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo
6. Grand Hyatt Tokyo
7. Grand Pacific LE DAIBA
8. Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa
9. Hilton Tokyo
10. Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo
11. Hotel Grand Palace
12. Hotel Metropolitan
13. Hotel New Otani Tokyo
14. Hotel Okura Tokyo
15. Hyatt Regency Tokyo
16. InterContinental Tokyo Bay
17. Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo
18. Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
19. Palace Hotel Tokyo
20. Park Hotel Tokyo
21. Park Hyatt Tokyo
22. Royal Park Hotel
23. Royal Park Shiodome Tower
24. Sheraton Miyako Hotel, Tokyo
25. Shiba Park Hotel
26. Shinagawa Prince Hotel
27. Shinjuku Washington Hotel
28. Sunshine City Prince Hotel
29. The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
30. The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo
31. The Tokyo Station Hotel
32. The Westin Tokyo
33. Tokyo Dome Hotel
34. Tokyo Prince Hotel
35. New Sanno
Please advise at time of booking your hotel (for pick-up).
Please advise at time of booking of any specific dietary requirements.
Please advise at time of booking if you would like a hotel drop-off.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
A maximum of 12 people per booking.
Children (5-12 years old) must be accompanied by at least 1 adult.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Español (Fluent)
MinaJapan is located in the center of Tokyo, composed of a multi-cultural staff that strives to make communication easier for travel agencies as well as for individual clients.
We have developed a variety of unique tours and experiences throughout Tokyo, as well as excursions to the surrounding areas. All of our experiences include a licensed, bilingual tour guide who ensures that our clients can gain a deep understanding of Japan's traditions, architecture, gastronomy and curiosities.
We assist both single travelers as well as groups, offering entertaining activities that cannot be found in other places and could not be experienced without the assistance of a translator.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior