ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Tokyo DisneySea tickets – your pass to the worlds only nautical themed Disney resort, a favourite with park aficionados and the grown-up sibling of Tokyo Disneyland. Go right in without lining up at the ticket booths, and skip the line with FASTPASS!
- The worlds only nautical themed Disney Resort, seven themed ports unique to Japan!
- No lining up at the ticket booths - go straight in with your printed eticket!
- Skip the lines with the FASTPASS at your favourite attractions!
- Only at DisneySea, adults can grab a cocktail or frozen beer while exploring the park.
- Get Disney overload and save with the 2, 3 or 4-day pass!
Tokyo DisneySea opened next to Tokyo Disneyland in 2001. Unique attractions, spectacular live entertainment, plus a wide variety of shops and tempting restaurants await you in seven themed ports designed with the unique touch specific to Disney. Tokyo DisneySea is the only Disney park in the world themed to the myths and legends of the sea!
Considered something of a 'Disneyland for grown-ups', while any family trip to Tokyo can be topped-off nicely with a 2-day passport to explore both parks, Disneysea has the unique atmosphere as a "fully realized conceptual park", and the best themed counter food (including frozen beer!) which makes it a solid winner with older theme-park goers as well as younger explorers.
To enjoy Tokyo Disneysea the smart way, book your etickets in advance and get set to enjoy the day!
=== About Tickets ===
Please note: This is not a guided tour. We will only provide the entrance ticket for DisneySea.
To enter certain attractions with a minimum wait, we recommend using the FASTPASS system. FASTPASS tickets are available at the entrance of each Disneyland attraction for free.
Regarding multi-day passports:
The 2-day, 3-day and 4-day passports allows you to access both Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea.
For the two-day passport, you can only access one park per day (for example, visit Disneyland on day 1 and DisneySea on day 2). You cannot access both parks on a single given day.
For the three-day and four-day passports, you can only access one park per day for the first and second day but you may access both parks on the third (and fourth) day.
Planning and execution: Nippon Travel Agency.
Please go directly to the park with your e-ticket
- We will conveniently send you your e-Ticket by email.
- We cannot 100% guarantee tickets. After we confirm your booking, we will purchase them for you as soon as possible, but please be aware there's always a slight chance for them to sell out in the meantime.
- In the event we cannot acquire tickets, we will reimburse you the full cost.
What you need to bring
Your printed e-ticket