22% OFF Mori Tower Observation Deck Roppongi Hills VIP Tix
The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
One of Tokyo's iconic buildings, the Mori Tower at Roppongi Hills has breathtaking views of Tokyo city from the observation deck, VIP tickets to visit the Sky Deck or limited exhibitions! From April see the all-new Marvel - Age of Heroes exhibition!
- Take in amazing views of the Tokyo metropolis from the observation deck or Sky Deck!
- Visit the Marvel Expo from April 7th to June 25th!!
- See the world-class exhibitions at Mori Art Museum & Mori Arts Center Gallery
- Easy online booking, with collection at Roppongi Hills or optional delivery service!
- Get open date tickets valid until 2017 Dec 31st!
You must collect your physical ticket before going to Mori Tower
- Option 1 (default): collection at Voyagin Office 10am-7pm daily
Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Option 2 (select on booking form): HIS Roppongi Hills Office open 11am-6pm daily (until 6:30pm Sat, 7:30pm weekdays)
6F Roppongi Hills West Walk 6-10-1 Roppongi Minato-ku Tokyo 106-0032
- Option 3 (select on booking form)
Delivery to your hotel in Japan (400 yen, requires 3 business days)
Mori Tower address:
Tokyo City View and Sky Deck at Roppongi Hills
6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo
- To collect your ticket at Roppongi Hills you need to choose the free add-on option
- The observatory and the Sky Deck may be closed without prior notice in case of events.
- For your safety, the Sky Deck will be closed in case of strong wind, rain or snowfall, upcoming thunderstorms, excessive heat or smog.
- On April 6, the observatory and the Sky Deck will be closed.
- Tokyo City View Observatory
Sunday to Thursday: 10am to 11pm (last entry 30 minutes before closing)
Friday, Saturday, and the day before Holidays: 10am to 1am next day (last entry 1 hour before closing)
- Sky Deck: 11am to 8pm (last entry 30 minutes before closing)
What you need to bring
Your physical ticket, as instructed by the Voyagin Team on your message dashboard: www.govoyagin.com/guest/messages
To collect your ticket you will need your order ID number and booking name.
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Stunning view! Save time :) No need to be in the line to buy a ticket.
Enjoyed Mori Tower Observation Deck since it featured all the Marvel Heroes from Spiderman, Thor, Iron man, Ant Man and many more. The view of Tokyo was fantastic. I love the breathtaking view especially from the Sky Deck. You should go during sunset so you can see both day and night view.
The visit of the museum, Marvel and sky view is a must go. The tickets allows all of this with no issue at all.
I went to HIS to get my ticket printed and the team was great. I paid my ticket online while I was discussing with them and 5 min later they were printing it.
Skipping yo the top.
No need to queue for buying tickets so get them before you go there. It's an open ticket so you can use it on a later date if some emergency comes up.
Spectacular views of Tokyo
The tickets arrived at our hotel on time, as promised. Within the envelope was clear instuctions on how to get there. We went on a weekday morning to avoid the crowds. The helideck was great on a sunny day. The indoor observation deck was fantastic too. There was a Marvel exhibition at the time, the price of which was included in the ticket. This was a bonus. I would recommend this experience if you have 1-2 hours near Roppongi.
Nice view with a little culture
I prefer the view from the Sky Tree, but I also got to look around Roppongi Hills. The observatory deck had a Marvel comics/movies gallery on display, which was kinda cool, and a couple of other art exhibits. I didn't enjoy their featured artist's work myself, but it was interesting.
Tickets worked great. Smooth no queuing for entry.
Ticket pick up from HIS was quick and easy. At the entrance tickets were exchanged at the Advanced ticket desk with no queues (general entry had a fairly long queue).
Would use this method again for sure.
Excellent, Convenient Service!
Tickets were delivered to my hotel. Very convenient! I was able to skip the line, and go straight to the exhibition. Great customer service and very reliable! Thank you!
I had a great time at the Marvel exhibit and was able to see the amazing views of the Tokyo skyline (and Tokyo Tower) at night.
The open ticket was especially convenient as I could go when I had time during my busy trip, and being able to have the ticket delivered to my hotel (for an additional fee) made going even easier.
- fotolia #1