The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is the only sake bar in Tokyo where you can taste 100 different kinds of sake in an "all-you-can-drink" plan! Tickets are usually sold out one month in advance, but we have several spots reserved for foreign tourists.
- Taste 100 different kinds of sake, including rare sake from all over Japan
- Bring your own food and snacks to enjoy with the sake
- Meet locals and foreign guests and enjoy drinking sake with an international crowd
At the sake bar in Ikebukuro or Asakusa (the exact address will be provided upon booking). Please let us know your preference.
Please note the following for this activity:
1. There is no extra charge to bring food into the restaurant, but please refrain from bringing food with a strong smell. It is recommended to purchase foods at the department store nearby.
2. There are chopsticks, plastic trays, and soy sauce at the restaurant.
3. There is a hot sake machine if you prefer hot sake.
4. The restaurant has a few snacks available for an additional charge.
5. It is prohibited to bring in alcohol. (Non-alcoholic beverages are allowed.)
6. The restaurant is non-smoking.
7. Please monitor your drinking pace. If employees find you drunk, they will ask you to stop drinking and in some cases, ask you to leave.
8. The restaurant is a standing-style bar. There are no chairs.
9. You may leave and enter the restaurant at anytime.
10. Drinks will stop being served after 10pm.
What you need to bring
Food and snacks to enjoy with your sake (optional)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We provide unique programs where you will see and experience another side of Japanese culture and life in sightseeing, activities, food and beverage, nature (and more!) categories.
Our staff and guides are bilingual and experienced. We are looking forward to seeing you!
View full profile
New Years Eve Party
Booked for 2 to celebrate new years eve. The place is very nice and the staff are very helpful and friendly. They speak good english and happy to give advice on the different kinds of Sake as well as recommendations. There are so many kinds of sake to try and they are happy for guests to bring their own food/snacks or whatever you need. Really enjoyed the night and tasting all those kinds of Sake. Thank you.
Up to 2 Days Prior