The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Join us for a half-day trip and enrich your knowledge of Japanese art! With plenty of chances to learn the techniques behind Japanese woodblock print, this experience is sure to leave you with a deeper mastery of one of Japan’s classic art forms.
- Easily accessible for visitors to Tokyo
- Compact and informative introduction to Japanese art history
- Learn to create a traditional art form
- Translator available for full enjoyment and understanding
- Fun activity for adults and kids
Hachiko Statue, Shibuya
What you need to bring
- Clothes might get dirty so please do not wear your favorite!
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
Have you ever wished you could discover the real Japan ? Have you ever wanted to see more than the over crowded tourists sites ? Do you want to meet with real Japanese farmers, artisan, chefs, geisha, etc. ?
Well you are in the right place ! We specialize in creating amazing custom experiences for you, your family and friends. Discover Japan’s countryside, and explore its mysteries by actually taking a crack at the local life style. Our hosts are more than happy to guide you through a day in their lives and to show you all the things that only Japanese know.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior