The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy a dinner at a samurai (Warring States era) themed Izakaya restaurant in Shinjuku! A Robot Restaurant entrance ticket at a discounted price is available as an additional option.
- Enjoy a samurai-themed izakaya bar
- Feel the lifestyle of Japanese warlords
- Enjoy the spectacular Robot Restaurant show
1. The izakaya restaurant in Shinjuku
2. The Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku
- Beverages and additional food will incur additional charges that you need to pay at the izakaya restaurant.
- Food and beverages are not included at the Robot Restaurant.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We provide unique programs where you will see and experience another side of Japanese culture and life in sightseeing, activities, food and beverage, nature (and more!) categories.
Our staff and guides are bilingual and experienced. We are looking forward to seeing you!
View full profile
Going back to Samurai time
This restaurant is obviously more for touristic people. When you entered in this restaurant, we immediately felt relax and enjoyed this atmosphere as we went back to samurai era. We had a Sukiyaki which is a japanese fondue, similar to shabby-shabu with beef and vegatebales. We also had the opportunity to hold a shuriken and a samurai sword. Its not the best restaurant I have been in japan, but the service and food was really good so if you are not sure where to eat you can go there and have a good time.
Up to 1 Week Prior