The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
How about flying with us in a hot air balloon during the beautiful sunrise? Float elegantly through the sky while watching the amazing rural landscape of rice fields below. This is a wonderful memory and a surprise for your beloved ones!
- We will meet up at an agreed point, or I can pick you up from your hotel near Koga Station or the free room we arranged for the rest until early morning.
- I will take you to the flight site in the very early morning to be able catch the sunrise at airborne.
- You can be the one of our crew member and let's assembling the balloon and inflate it together.
- In the flight,depending on the wind, we could go up to 1000 mts high.
- I can provide some 3 option services. Flight ticket, drink and movies. Please check the details.
Michinoeki (Roadside Station), Kazo, Saitama Prefecture (the exact address will be provided after you book)
Passengers:maximum 6 and minimum 2 people.
The basket height is about 1 meter and there is a small opening at about 50 cm from the bottom of the basket, so children that can stand on their own are welcome to join at the discretion of their parents.
Time: 4:00 to 6:00 am
*depending on season and sunrise.
Flight duration: 30 to 40 min
Clothing: Outdoor shoes and warm gear for the morning chill, depending on season. Your favourite and most comfortable clothes to enjoy the experience.
What you need to bring
Clothing: Outdoor shoes and warm gear for the morning chill, depending on the seasons. Your favorite and most confortable clothes to the enjoy the experience.
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
Hi! I grew up in Tokyo flying balloon with my father. I love traveling and have explored and work in other countries. It has been great and fun for me to meet people from different cultures and values.
I have obtained the pilot license during my college years. It is a pleasure to be able to share the joy of flying with my friends and create lasting memories. Now I take people to fly over the Watarase lake reserve in the Saitama prefecture, from where you can see Mt Fuji and Tokyo's city profile.
Come fly with me!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior