The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Transform into a Warring Era samurai with real armor from Hollywood movies and Japanese period dramas! Become Ieyasu Tokugawa, Hideyoshi Toyotomi or other Sengoku period characters – photoshoot poses are arranged by the choreographer from Kill Bill!
- Authentic full-scale armor as used in the movies!
- Photoshoot poses arranged by the "Kill Bill" movie choreographer!
- Composite photograph captured with your favorite background by a professional designer!
- Experience how movie stars do photoshoots!
- Print the photos on mugs, t-shirts or coasters for original souvenirs!
Sengoku Photo Studio Samurai
Yoyogi-Ocean building 3rd floor, 3-35-10 Yoyogi, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Photoshoot times are 10:00, 12:00, 14:00, 16:00, 18:00. If you wish to book at any other time, please feel free to contact us
What you need to bring
- English (Beginner)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
I am the leader of KAMUI. I have choreographed the sword fighting in "Kill Bill vol.1" and played “CRAZY88 MIKI” in the movie. I have also received international media coverage from major TV networks such as CNN and National Geographic Television. I am a SAMURAI SWORD ARTIST
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior