Have a luxurious lunch or dinner at the famous tofu restaurant, Ukai! You will be able to enjoy healthy and delicious authentic Japanese dishes, right in the middle of Tokyo.
- Dine at Ukai, a Japanese restaurant that has a long history of making high quality tofu.
- It is located right underneath the Tokyo Tower, so you will have a gorgeous view of Japan's famous landmark along with a beautiful Japanese garden.
- Ukai's customer service is one of the best that you can find in Japan.
Right beneath the Tokyo Tower, there is Ukai, a 200-year-old traditional Japanese restaurant.
Ukai is a very well-known tofu restaurant.
They use carefully selected soybeans and pure water to make their tofu, which will melt once you put it in your mouth. They change their menu according to season, so that they can offer the best ingredients of that season.
When you enter through the gates, you will first be greeted with a gorgeous, spacious Japanese garden, which can also be seen from inside the restaurant while you enjoy your meal. Walk across the bridge and enter the restaurant where the hosts will greet you with the best omotenashi, which means "care" in Japanese, that you could ever imagine.
※ Course Choices ※
Lunch---5,940JPY Weekdays only
* Prices are all tax inclusive, but service fee(10%) is excluded.
* Please note that the price you see on this page does not include the meal price. Our price is for the reservation service only (price per person). The meal price is payable at the restaurant.
***If you miss your restaurant reservation, you will be required to pay the course fee for each person who was not able to attend. We will send you a payment link for this fee. If your payment is not received, the fee will be automatically charge to your credit card account.
*The Voyagin Reservation Service Fee*
The Voyagin Reservation Service fee includes calling the restaurants to check availability, securing seats on behalf of our guests, and providing English support during the entire booking process.
Meet at the restaurant. No pick-up service.