The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Sushi Kanesaka which fully preserves the classical Edo-mae style techniques of preparing best-quality sushi.
We will help you make a reservation for Sushi Kanesaka at its branch, so that you have the opportunity to try the best sushi in the world!
- Reserve seats for Sushi Kanesaka branch
- Relish the taste of classically prepared sushi with fresh ingredients
- Enjoy the traditional-style Japanese atmosphere of the restaurant
Sushi Kanesaka at PALACE HOTEL TOKYO
If we are unable to secure a reservation for you, you will be fully refunded.
What you need to bring
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
excellent sushi, very friendly. Posh location, expensive. All in all highly recommended.
The sushi was just excellent. I think at this level it commes down to personal preferences. Service was great, and the chef gave you english names for the fish if possible.
I didn't like the location inside the very fancy hotel. My only other reference for high end sushi is Taichi (寿し 太) which is hidden in some back ally. Sushi quality was at the same level, but it cost 80k instead of 120k for lunch.
Great edo-mae sushi
It is a great edo-mae sushi. Rice,sha-ri, is little bit wet and feels more veniger. But these thing is great harmony with fish, neta, and give more tasty and flavor. I never tasted like this in my home town. Yes, more great sushi-ya in tokyo. But This is really good sushi. And they can speak english and you can pay woith credit card.
Sad news is you cannot take a picture in this sushiya.
Great Place for top quality sushi
Food was amazing. Staff was very polite and the Chef was great at describing everything. Little intimate place on top of the Palace Hotel. Brings sushi to a whole new level!
Nice but the food was served too fast. We can't really relax and enjoy our food . We had our omakase dinner in 1.5 hours on that night.
The meal was fantastic. 15 courses. The chef was awesome. This has to be one of Tokyo's top 3.
- Otoro by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #1
- Chef Takashi Usuba cutting tuna cheeks by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #2
- Kegani - Japanese Hairy Crab by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #3
- Hokkaido Sea Bream, Radish by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #4
- Shima Aji by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #5
- Outside Sushi Kanesaka by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #6
Up to 1 Month Prior