The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Eat a delectable dinner prepared with natural seasonal ingredients in one of the best-rated Japanese restaurants in Tokyo! Ryugin has 3 Michelin stars and will satisfy all your culinary needs!
- Savor the taste of seasonal ingredients
- Enjoy the rich flavour of traditional Japanese cuisine
- Eat a remarkable meal prepared by a top-class chef
- Dine in this prestigious restaurant ranked 31st in the world's best 50 restaurants
- Dine in this prestigious restaurant ranked 5th in the Asia's best 50 restaurants
Ryugin restaurant in Roppongi
Children over 10 years old can be accepted with the condition of ordering a separate course.
If we are unable to secure a reservation for you, you will be fully refunded.
What you need to bring
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Not qualified as 3 stars
The environment is bad, too noisy. The service is bad! The waiter is very rude and hardly smile. They were all in a rush making me feel I am eating in a street ramen store! The food is normal, nothing surprising except the deserts. I've tried many 3 star restaurants all over the world and this is the worst I can ever have. Actually I am very surprised that how can this kind of restaurant be rated Michelin 3 stars?
Amazing restaurant, will return for sure!
Everything was perfect, the food, the decor, the service, the wine. Definitely lived up the 3 Michelin reputation. I will try and come back to RyuGin everytime I'm in Tokyo, just superb!
World Class Restaurant
Very Happy with the Meal at Ryugin. Clearly a world class restaurant and my first three Michelin Starred dinner in Japan. Japanese hospitality is already running at a different level...paired with hyper seasonal Japanese products set in a formal but comfortable dining atmosphere. Wine is very expensive here as it is in all high end restaurants in Japan.. but while in Japan stick to Sake anyway! Being a chef myself i understand what great lengths a restaurant can go to give the best possible experience to their guests. Ryugin is no exception. Bravo, Loved it.
3-star Kaiseki experience, because of Voyagin
You need to appreciate it is hard for foreigners to get a reservation at Ryugin, if you are not staying at a Japanese hotel or know Japanese person to hook you up. Voyagin took care of everything and kept in touch with us to manage the confirmation the day before the reservation. The meal itself was amazing of course. The food itself is great, along with all the experience the staff manages to create. Thank you Voyagin!
We experienced our first ever Michelin starred meal at Ryugin and it was mind blowing. We decided that since it was our introduction into a whole new dining experience that it was either "go big or go home" and Ryugin definitely did not disappoint. All your 5 senses will be stimulated and was worth every penny.
One of the best meals I have ever eaten.
Great food, great service, great atmosphere. I really couldn't ask for more.
- ~A Message from the Coast of Japan~ Richness of the Sea, Tidal Current. (Cold) Today's Array of Ocean's Delicacy RyuGin Style. by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #1
- ~A Seal Dedication Under the Lid~ Exquisiteness, Sincerity of Japan. (Hot) Light Simmered Preperation of Prawn, Cod Roe and Taro Potato. by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #2
- IXW_3945 by Leon Brocard (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #3
- Swimming Ayu grilled over charcoal with bamboo by T.Tseng (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #4
- IXW_3988 by Leon Brocard (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #5
- ~Binchotan~ A Powerful Scent of Charcoal Grill. (Hot) Charbroiled Kinki Fish and Grilled Avocado with Marinated Vegetables. by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #6
Up to 1 Month Prior