Every Thursday night after 20:00 the famous Kawaii Monster Cafe in Harajuku, Tokyo, changes into an adult-only entertainment space with the uniquely themed Burlesque Night shows! Get a reservation and dinner for the party (Adults only)!
- Reserve seats for the most peculiar cafe in Harajuku
- Explore the crazy interior and learn more about Sebastian Masuda's unique art design
- Enjoy the colourful surroundings of the different areas inside the cafe
- Feel the rhythm of the Burlesque Night party (Adults only)
- Drinks and dinner included (depending on the option)
Kawaii Monster Cafe in Harajuku, Tokyo, opened in the summer of 2015 under the concept of "swallowing everything around the fashion mecca like a monster" and represents a distinctively new approach to pop-art and dining. The cafe was born as a creation of the widely acclaimed modern art designer Sebastian Masuda who fascinates the world with his peculiar take on "kawaii" (cuteness). Having previously worked on the music videos of the famous J-pop star Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Sebastian Masuda incorporated his edgy vision of art and fashion into a flashy colourful interior that suits the concept of engulfing the trendiest urban cultures in Tokyo.
The food and drinks served here complement the wacky interior and guarantee that guests will have an unforgettable dining experience of fashion and art.
In the evenings the Kawaii Monster Cafe transforms into a party space of uniquely-themed cabaret-like atmosphere! Various events are held, sometimes as entertainment shows, and sometimes as a social gathering space. Kawaii Monster Cafe presents a new way to entertain yourself at night in Harajuku, aiming to create a new social space for locals and international guests.
Every Thursday between 20:00 and 23:00 the Kawaii Monster Cafe holds an adult-only Burlesque Night entertainment show. Dinner and drinks are served, and you can relax and enjoy the unique party atmosphere.
IMPORTANT: Guests under 20-year-old are not admitted.
Choose between the following options when booking:
- Burlesque Drink Only Course (20:00-22:00): includes one drink, a treat of sake, and show charge (table charge).
- Burlesque Standard Course (min 3 people) (20:00-23:00): includes a set of pincho snacks, a dry sweet snack, a punch bowl, all-you-can-drink, and box seat charge.
- Burlesque Premium Course (min 2 people) (20:00-23:00): includes dinner course, sparkling wine (1 bottle), all-you-can-drink, and show charge (table charge). The dinner course consists of: salmon carpaccio, three appetizers, shrimp and zucchini ahijo, beef tongue stew, pasta with shrimps and sauce Americaine, meat wrap, homemade tiramisu.
You can also check Kawaii Monster Cafe -normal ver-
Furthermore, the Kawaii Monster Cafe has Oiran night on every Wednesday from 8pm.
Kawaii Monster Cafe, Harajuku