The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Have an unforgettable gourmet experience at a Michelin 3 star restaurant in the heart of Tokyo! Ishikawa Kagurazaka will offer you a pleasant trip to the hidden culinary and cultural realms of Japan!
- Eat an exquisite multiple-dish dinner in one of Asia's best restaurants
- The menu is specially prepared for you as a surprise
- Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of a traditional Japanese restaurant
- Personalized customer service of highest level
- As a gift, you will receive a menu with your name written on it
-Please provide the contact number that the restaurant can contact you in Japan.
-Please provide the gender of the participants
-If we are unable to secure a reservation for you, you will be fully refunded.
-Please note that you need to pay for the meal, 10% service charge, 8% tax at the restaurant.
What you need to bring
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
best restaurant in the world, in my michelin guide!
I cant find a single word to describe how great my feeling is at Ishikawa. Every set is so perfect! If you are visiting tokyo, this is definitely the most prior choice for you! No reason for missing such fantastic experience!
Very elegant and comfortable experience!!!
This was an amazing experience, it was very private and the service was very warm and happy. It felt like we were eating the best Japan has to offer, I could see and taste the detail and love in every dish. There was only one challenging dish which was the sea cucumber, definitely something i'm not used to but i'm glad i tried it and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for such an authentic gastronomic delight.
Very laid back atmosphere, no frills place but food was outstanding. If only we could go back to Tokyo every 2 months when the menu changes.
Very pleased with the experience. Voyagin was very helpful in makingthe booking and answering all my questions/requests afterwards.
The dinner itself was amazing, definitely Michelin 3-star worthy. Food was delicious, serivce was great (they even provided an English menu and English-speaking waitstaff in our private room without us having to ask). Also, we got the amazing opportunity to meet Ishikawa-sensei himself!
This dining experience was wondrous. It felt like a creative journey into the very essence of Japanese cuisine. Every dish was excellent, but there were 3-5 dishes that were unique and astonishing. I swear, the charcoal grilled fish and lotus root dish made me feel something akin to synesthesia. The menu is creative and diverse to boot. Hopefully you get to watch the chef and sous chef work, they have great skill and a great rapport. This is one of the finest restaurants.
Thanks a lot Voyagin. Without you I wouldn't get a chance to have this wonderful experience !
- 8: Hot Pot - Fresh Sea Urchin, Thinly Sliced Wagyu Beef, Tofu and Komatusna Green by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #1
- Halfway through, soup stock made from bonito flakes was poured into the bowl to make porridge by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #2
- 1: Appetizer - Snow Crab with Garland Chrysanthemum and Petals by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #3
- 5: Sashimi - Yellowtail Mixed with Grated White Radish by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #4
- 10: Dessert - Fresh Persimmon and Caramel Ice Cream with Monaka Wafer by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #5
- Ishikawa Sign by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #6
Up to 1 Month Prior