The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Enjoy one of Japan's most famous dishes, tempura, cooked before your very eyes in Edo-mae style at Fukamachi in Tokyo. The master chef can only serve a limited number of customers, but the quality keeps people coming back again and again!
- Reserve seats at one of the best tempura restaurants in Tokyo.
- Taste a variety of fresh, seasonal seafood and vegetables.
- Watch the chef prepare food in front of you in Edo-mae style.
Tempura Fukamachi, Tokyo
If we are unable to secure a reservation for you, you will be fully refunded.
Credit cards are not accepted at the restaurant. Payment in cash only for the meal.
What you need to bring
Cash to pay for your meal. (the restaurant does not accept credit cards)
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Excellent Tempura meal
One of the best tempura places I've visited. The batter was crispy and thin; eating it was thoroughly enjoyable and we didn't have to worry about the oiliness. Would've been even more awesome if uni tempura was included in the lunch set - I saw some locals ordered it a la carte and by then we were already too full.
Very good experience
Everything is great except for sweetfish. But I never like sweetfish anyway. I wonder if Saba (Spanish mackereal) could have been used instead.
Amount of food is too much even for adult. Maybe the menu should be changed to boost quality in place of quantity.
Best tempura/bite ever!
I'm normally not a huge tempura fan because of the heaviness and greasiness. But this was delicious, light, perfectly crispy, and airy. They had two tables for two and about 10 counter seats. No credit cards accepted. Depending on whether you order alcohol and which course you choose, dinner costs $120-200 per person. Everything was amazing! Don't miss it!
- Tencha by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #1
- Asparagus by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #2
- Kisu by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #3
- Green tea ice cream by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #4
- Chef behind the counter by City Foodsters (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/) #5
- Koba #6
Up to 1 Month Prior