The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Do you want to enjoy cosplay and driving at the same time?
the Maricar is the best choice for you. Put on the Mario, SuperMan, Batman, Ironman Costumes and soon, and drive around in Maricar to make the Real Life Super Heros Go-karting come true!
- Drive around your favorite part of town in Tokyo
- Wear the Mario, superMan, Ironman costume to become Super Hero
- Feel the wind while driving a real Life Sper Star Go-karting
At the go-kart facility in Roppongi (address will be provided after booking)
Please note that:
You are aware it's NOT their Shinagawa branch but Roppongi branch.
please let us know which drivers licence you have, when you book!
What you need to bring
Drivers without a Japanese driving license or SOFA driving license strictly MUST bring their passport and one set of the following:
1) A driving license from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan; and a official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan.
2) Both a driving license and an International Drivers Permit (IDP) based on the 1949 Geneva Convention on Road Traffic.
IMPORTANT: IDPs based on the 1968 Vienna Convention are NOT valid.
Maybe the greatest experience of my life!
Best thing to do in Tokyo!
SO much fun! Definitely the best thing we did in Tokyo. Couldn't recommend it any higher!
You've got to experience this!
Our two-hour ride covering Odaiba and Roppongi Hills in the evening was amazing. The lighted-up trees and Christmas decorations were stunning; and the onlookers who thought we were 'kawaii' in our costumes. Good memories.
Best time ever!!!!!!
I had THE BEST time ever!! I think it was my favorite thing we've done on our trip! I loved sightseeing from the vantage point of an awesome Go Kart all while wearing a Mario Costume! It was so fun! I loved everyone smiling, waving and taking our photo on the road side. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing for two hours. The Team was great and our tour guide was awesome! She took tons of fun photos of us throughout the tour. If you come to Tokyo you must do this!! We did the 2 hour tour - don't do anything less! I could've done 3! Thanks again!
Up to 1 Week Prior