The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Hedgehog café in Roppongi, Tokyo is a place where you can interact with cute little hedgehogs! You may touch, feed & even keep your favorite one. Don't miss the chance to make a reservation for one of the most popular animal cafes in Tokyo!
- Enjoy interacting and taking photos with cute little hedgehogs
- Learn about the various types of hedgehogs and find your favorite!
- Visit one of the most popular animal cafes in Tokyo!
Hedgehog cafe in Roppongi, Tokyo.
– Children below elementary school level need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in order to avoid any injury.
– To protect the health of the hedgehogs, we kindly request you to disinfect your hands before interacting with them.
– The safety and health of the hedgehogs is our topmost priority.
Please cooperate with all of the above rules and regulations to avoid any accidents.
– Hedgehog cafe reception desk remains open until 1 hour before closing time.
– Drinks are available in a self-service system. We do not provide food.
– You can bring food and drinks from outside (except alcoholic beverages).
– During Golden week holidays, summer holidays, winter holidays, weekend fee applies.
– We strictly adhere to the reservation's time slot. Please be advised that your reservation cannot be canceled on your reserved date. (Cancellation can be made until a day before the reserved date.)
– In the event that you show up late, we will still hold your reservation at the Hedgehog cafe, however, you need to exit the cafe one hour after your reservation time as promised. Even if you come late, you will still be charged for 1 hour.
– If you cancel on the reservation date, 100% cancellation fee will be incurred.
What you need to bring
Voyagin confirmation email
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
The workers there were really excellent! Just an FYI if you do bunnies, this is the SAME store, but different floors. I recommend the bunnies one because there are hedgehogs there too! They were really cute and well taken care of. I would definitely go back again. Thank you voyagin for this experience!
This was my favourite thing I did in Tokyo. Cutest little guys ever!
Up to 1 Week Prior