The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Come along on a photographic journey between tradition and modernity. Get tips from professional local photographers and explore this fascinating city through your viewfinder. With Tokyo as backdrop it's the best way to hone your skills and have fun.
- A day and night photography workshop. Shoot in the best light conditions for Tokyo. Part daytime, part nighttime: the best of both worlds
- Shoot in the ultra-modern Shimbashi area and hidden alleys of Ginza. Move away from touristy postcards and get a fresh look at Tokyo.
- Capture Tokyo’s diverse inhabitants and atmospheres. Artistically frame Japanese people in their everyday environment.
- Expect street photography and urban landscapes, colorful lanterns and neon-lights, modern architecture and atmospheric alleyways.
- Ideal for photography enthusiasts. Get hands-on advice and feedback from our crew. Learn composition skills you will use for the rest of your life.
JR Shimbashi Station, Karasumori Station
All participants pay. Whether photographers or not.
We run our tours in all weather conditions: rain, snow, wind, heat. However, walking and shooting under heavy rain is never fun. If we deem it necessary to cancel your tour because the weather is too bad we’ll make our utmost to reschedule it to another day. Otherwise we’ll give you a full refund.
What you need to bring
Camera (DSLR, Point & Shoot. MUST have manual overrides).
Comfy shoes (lots of walking).
Rain gear (check the weather forecast).
- English (Fluent)
Join our Tokyo Photo Tours and explore the city’s iconic locations and hidden gems. Discover this fascinating metropolis through your viewfinder. From the hustle bustle of Shibuya, the neon lights and lantern lit back-alleys of Shinjuku, through fashionable districts in Harajuku and to the majestic temples of Asakusa embark on a photographic adventure.
Beginners and enthusiasts are welcome. The focus of our tours is photography and you’ll get tips from professional local photographers. They are dedicated to showing you how to achieve the perfect shot. You’ll understand your camera better and turn your snapshots into a memorable photo-book.
Meet like-minded photo enthusiasts from Japan and all over the world. Our walking Tokyo Photo Tours are open to everyone, run for about 3 fun hours and are provided in English. They are ideal for first-time visitors as well as long-time residents who want to discover their beloved city through the prism of photography.
You can choose from a variety of photo tours we created to suit your taste. Whether you are interested in night photography, travel photography or street photography, you’ll find it here. With Tokyo as backdrop it’s the best way for you to explore and hone your skills while having fun.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior