The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is a program for tasting and leaning how to make a variety of Japanese green tea by the use of high quality tea leaves from Kyoto, Uji, Wazuka town. We are located in Asakusa, Tokyo. Join us in your spare time!
- Experience Japanese Green Tea, our unique Authentic Cultural Tradition
- Tasting a variety of high quality green tea such as Gyokuro, Kabusesha, Genmaicha.,etc.
- Learn how to make green tea by using authentic “Japanese traditional tea utensil”
- The workshop including tasty Japanese confection and 15% off coupon for tea leaves, traditional crafts and the other café menu.
- Easy-access (1 min walk from Asakusa Station) and easy-join (40 min workshop)
Japonica Lodge, Asakusa, Tokyo
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
As a promoter of authentic Japanese culture and brands, "Japonica Lodge" provides genuine traditional crafts, green tea, outdoor goods made in Japan, and camp-style accommodation in Asakusa. The cafe area offers high-quality green tea from Wazuka, Uji, Kyoto, at reasonable prices. Try experiencing the process of brewing your own hot tea. Cold drinks are also available, with efforts made so that melting ice cubes does not affect the taste.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior