Kayaking for Beginners on Lake Shiromaru in Okutama, TokyoVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Get an introductory lesson in recreational kayaking, 90 minutes from downtown Tokyo by train, in the mountain forests of Okutama, Tokyo. Learn to paddle and steer a single person kayak while enjoying the natural tranquility of the surrounding forest.
- Experience recreational kayaking just 90 minutes from central Tokyo
- Learn to paddle and steer your single-person kayak from an experienced instructor
- Enjoy the natural tranquility of the mountain forests of Okutama, Tokyo
- Experience Japan's seasonal delights while kayaking on Lake Shiromaru
- Get individual instruction in small classes of no more than six people