15% OFF Oedo Onsen Monogatari Odaiba Hot Springs Tokyo
The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Odaiba, the most popular hot springs in Tokyo is a must for any weary traveller! This popular onsen theme park will give you a taste of old Japan and rejuvenate your mind and body!
- Tickets to Oedo Onsen Monogatari in Odaiba, Tokyo with a 15% discount!
- Onsen (Hot Springs) Theme Park offering an ultimate relaxation in Tokyo
- Natural Hot Spring Baths and hot water baths that are believed to relax your body and soul
- Complete facilities at the theme park including restaurants, Japanese traditional games, massage service, and accommodation service.
Museum tickets will be delivered to the guest's hotel or picked up from Voyagin's Tokyo office.
Oedo Onsen Monogatari is in Odaiba, Tokyo
※Terms & Condition※
- Ticket delivery requires 3 business days, you will need to collect your ticket from our office in Shibuya if you book less than 3 business days in advance
- We are sorry, but tattoos are strictly not allowed
- Children 3 years old and younger are free admission.
- You cannot enter the onsen again after you left, and you have to pay for another tickets if you want to reenter the onsen
- Bringing foods and drinks to the onsen is strictly prohibited
- Guests with tattoos, temporary tattoos, body paint, skin diseases/conditions, and any infectious diseases are not admitted.
- Pets are not allowed
- For those who are younger than 20 years old, you can only stay at the onsen until 22:00, and for those who are younger than 12 years old can only stay until 18:00
- Children under 7 years old can bathe with their parents
What you need to bring
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Missed out on ticketed day but went anyway
It's unfortunate but I was not able to make it the day I bought the tickets. Nonetheless I went three days later and it was amazing! Glad I booked through Voyagin though!
The experience was awesome. Is a nice place were you can relax and enjoy with friends. I totally recommend this place.
If you are only going to stay a few hours you should bring a change of clothes, personal things that you usually need after shower, camera and some money (only for your food expenses).
I hope you have a wonderful experience just as I did!
An experience you want to repeat multiple times
Great onsen experience in fabulous Tokyo district! Highly recommend it as it is really affordable, moreover you get to sit in various temperatures water not only inside but outside also and then there are lot of little souvenirs shops, places to eat and enjoy wearing yukata in very cozy atmosphere! To get tickets in advance and delivered to hotel you are staying in is also really convenient as sometimes it can get crowded in facility.
Truly enjoy my experience in the onsen. No doubt!
But our tickets got mixed up with the other group who happened to be staying in the same hotel.
Love the ambiance of the place! Wish I had more time to enjoy there.. Would definitely visit there again when I'm in Japan~!
Received my tickets when I check-in to my hotel in Tokyo. Simple and nice!
The tickets arrived earlier than expected which was great. Wonderful service!! The onsen theme park was an amazing place. It was so cool and so much fun!! There were so many things to do: the baths, games, restaurants, shops. We got to wear yukata and walk around as if we lived in the Edo era. I highly recommend this onsen and ticket service.
The tickets arrived on time and we also got some good advice from the concierge to visit later in the afternoon. We used the baths twice during our visit and also used the foot therapy area. Food is also available at an extra cost.
L-O-V-E-D this place! So awesome! Lots of locals , so much to do, so much to EAT! Its a great place to go with your friends and family, just don't get bashful when its time to go to the Onsen ;) And yes, they have a lot of Alcohol :)
Nice Onsen and Foot Onsen outdoors.
Inside, there is a festival style set-up where you can play traditional japanese festival games at the stalls. There is an onsen (outdoor and indoor) that you can go to as well as a foot onsen path you can walk outside. You can elect to have your feet cleaned through fish therapy for 1500 yen along this path.
Overall, it was nice but a bit pricey for what was provided in my opinion (paid ~3800 yen).
Great response from team members and enjoyed my time at the onsen