15% OFF Oedo Onsen Monogatari Odaiba Hot Springs Tokyo
The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Odaiba, the most popular hot springs in Tokyo is a must for any weary traveller! This popular onsen theme park will give you a taste of old Japan and rejuvenate your mind and body!
- Tickets to Oedo Onsen Monogatari in Odaiba, Tokyo with a 15% discount!
- Onsen (Hot Springs) Theme Park offering an ultimate relaxation in Tokyo
- Natural Hot Spring Baths and hot water baths that are believed to relax your body and soul
- Complete facilities at the theme park including restaurants, Japanese traditional games, massage service, and accommodation service.
Tickets will be delivered to the guest's hotel or picked up from Voyagin's Tokyo office.
Oedo Onsen Monogatari is in Odaiba, at:
2-6-3 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0064
※Terms & Condition※
- Ticket delivery requires 3 business days, you will need to collect your ticket from our office in Shibuya if you book less than 3 business days in advance.
- We are sorry, but tattoos are strictly not allowed.
- Children 3 years old and younger are free admission.
- You cannot re-enter the onsen again after leaving unless you buy new tickets.
- Bringing foods and drinks to the onsen is strictly prohibited.
- Guests with tattoos, temporary tattoos, body paint, skin diseases/conditions, and any infectious diseases are not admitted.
- Pets are not allowed.
- For those who are younger than 20 years old, you can only stay at the onsen until 22:00, and for those who are younger than 12 years old can only stay until 18:00.
- Children under 7 years old can bathe with their parents.
What you need to bring
Physical tickets are required for entry.
- +1 646 713 0206
- Send Message
Great choice for a relaxing day!
Tickets were easy to purchase and collect.
I went during the obon summer period and the place was packed, but it gave a nice festival like feeling as everyone is wearing yukata! In addition to the hot springs, there are a variety of restaurants, games, and spa services available. There is also a relaxation space where you can watch some Japanese TV or take a nap after enjoying the hot springs.
A must do, especially if you will be in the Odaiba area!
Great for travelers, a mixture of locals and visitors
Greta experience, it is very clean and has around 10 different baths (at least for the females). In addition, there are many rest rooms and restaurants to try!
Relaxing and fun!
Going to the Oedo Onsen was an incredibly fun experience and one of the highlights of my trip to Tokyo! If you want a relaxing and unique intro to what a hot springs public bath may look like, it's definite worth checking out. My fiancé and I spent over 4 hours there because there were so many things to do and lots of food sold inside!
Missed out on ticketed day but went anyway
It's unfortunate but I was not able to make it the day I bought the tickets. Nonetheless I went three days later and it was amazing! Glad I booked through Voyagin though!
The experience was awesome. Is a nice place were you can relax and enjoy with friends. I totally recommend this place.
If you are only going to stay a few hours you should bring a change of clothes, personal things that you usually need after shower, camera and some money (only for your food expenses).
I hope you have a wonderful experience just as I did!
An experience you want to repeat multiple times
Great onsen experience in fabulous Tokyo district! Highly recommend it as it is really affordable, moreover you get to sit in various temperatures water not only inside but outside also and then there are lot of little souvenirs shops, places to eat and enjoy wearing yukata in very cozy atmosphere! To get tickets in advance and delivered to hotel you are staying in is also really convenient as sometimes it can get crowded in facility.
Truly enjoy my experience in the onsen. No doubt!
But our tickets got mixed up with the other group who happened to be staying in the same hotel.
Love the ambiance of the place! Wish I had more time to enjoy there.. Would definitely visit there again when I'm in Japan~!
Received my tickets when I check-in to my hotel in Tokyo. Simple and nice!
The tickets arrived earlier than expected which was great. Wonderful service!! The onsen theme park was an amazing place. It was so cool and so much fun!! There were so many things to do: the baths, games, restaurants, shops. We got to wear yukata and walk around as if we lived in the Edo era. I highly recommend this onsen and ticket service.
The tickets arrived on time and we also got some good advice from the concierge to visit later in the afternoon. We used the baths twice during our visit and also used the foot therapy area. Food is also available at an extra cost.